The Dangerous Walk(Chapter 6)

35 days have passed since you lost your job and home. You have a bag packed with everything you need. You move around from place to place due to cops looking for anyone on private property. You haven't found a job yet but you keep looking. Lately you have been sleeping in the park.

Right now you are walking down a road with your headphones on. You are jamming out your favorite song when you feel someone tap your shoulder. You turn around looking for the person. You see an old guy staring at you. His hand is on something in his pocket but you can't tell what it is.

"Do you have any money, dearie?" he asks as he reaches up to touch your hair. You move out of his way and find your back against a wall. Suddenly the hand that was about to touch your hair is on your throat. You feel the hand tighten as the guy pulls out a knife. He gives you a very creepy smile.

You struggle and try to get the guy's hand off of your throat. "Where's your money? Is it in that wonderful bra of yours?" The guy's eyes drift down toward your chest as you try to breath. He lets go of your throat to touch you in places no one wants to be touched.

You try to punch the guy but he dodges and punches you right in the face. You see blood splatter out and feel your nose sting. He smiles as he says, "oh little girl, don't try to be all evil like that." The knife is just inches away from your chest. He keeps moving it closer and closer.

But before the knife can touch you, a hand comes out and punches the guy straight in the face. The guy backs away from you. You watch your savor lunge at the guy. They battle on, throwing punches. Somehow in the fight the guy with the knife looses the knife but he keeps fighting the person who saved you.

"Connor, get (F/N) to the car safely!" you hear your savor shout as he beats up the guy. You look up that the person now leading you away and see Connor, that guy who had the camera a month ago. He helps you into the backseat of a car. Soon after you see Paul walking over to the car.

You are clutching your nose when Paul gets in. No one says anything while Paul drives. You don't know where he is taking you but when you see a few wear houses with offices attached to the front you know that you are probably around Hi5 Studios.

Paul parks in a parking lot and opens your car door. You follow Paul inside. This office building looks different than the one you delivered Pizzas to. That on was white inside with blue door ways. This one is white with orange door ways and it seems much smaller.

Paul nods for you to sit at the table that is there right as you walk in. You sit down as Paul walks over to a fridge and pulls out an ice pack. He hands you it and sits down next to you as Connor comes in with food.

*Greetings! How are you? I know that this chapter isn't as happy as I might have said but it doesn't have a lot of sad parts. I'm sorry if part of this chapter mad you cringe but I was trying to show that Paul did his best to help. You get to meet someone and you get to learn more about (F/N)'s past next update. Feel free to request any story you want. Thanks for reading!*