(Not Part Of The Story) Tagging Games With Thief_Gothal

Hello. How are you? I feel really awkward while writing this. I am just going to be curled up in a ball writing again while you read this. Okay so to the point, I got tagged in this challenge thing going around. I am really confused by it and I have a feeling it's going to be very weird. Hope you enjoy and thank you Megswolf123 for tagging me!

This is the rules for the challenge:

Now I know the rules say do not change the rules but I had to jazz it up a bit

Now I know the rules say do not change the rules but I had to jazz it up a bit. I know I misspelled refuse up top.

1) I absolutely fear ladybugs and heights but ladybugs more.

2) I always wonder what people would think if they could see inside my mind. They probably would laugh because everything has an opposite in my mind.

3) I always am reading if not writing or watching YouTube.

4) I wrote many books and hopefully when I am thirty I can publish at least one of my books.

5) I listen to a ton of music mostly Vicetone or Owl City.

6) I love Star Wars.

7) My favorite YouTube Channel is Googly Eyes.

8) My favorite Hi5 Studio people are Paul, Bobby, Connor, Kevin in that order. The rest all tie for fifth place.

9) My favorite series is the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

10) Almost always root for the bad guys because that is what they were taught when they were young.

11) My favorite fictional character that I made up is Thief. Her story is amazing keeps me on the edge of my seat.

12) My favorite fictional character is Raphael and Sebastian Morganstern from Mortal Instruments.

13) My favorite quote is "History is written by the winners." It inspires me to look at something from another side because in someone's eyes a person is bad and yet in another the person is perfect.

I am tagging Thirteen people below and I have reasons why right underneath their name. Some of them inspired me, others are just there because I am very new to the whole Wattpad thing.

@korean_sister
She was the person who helped me continue to write Me, Myself, and Paul Forever

@GalaxyDorks55
She was the first person ever to comment on a story I wrote.

@headlandmudder2002
The first person to vote on one of my stories

Esther-Anne1233 -Anne1233
The very first person to ever follow me.

@YouTubeLuvForever
Because they recently joined Wattpad. Welcome YouTubeLuvForever!

@broganp27
The first person to put my story first story on their page.

@brie_mode14
The first person to vote on my Connor one shot.

@Spider-Edge
For adding Hi5 Studio love stories to a reading list.

@J-Fred1991
For voting on my J-Fred story. Thank you so much!

@Dieno878
For adding Hi5 Studio Love Stories to To Read

@ChristineLivermon
For adding my story to a reading list

hi5universe
For being my third follower. Thank you so much!

@kittyrosa13
Because I love your username and stories.

And Finally....

@Wattpad

Only because I can't think of anyone else and I want to do it as an experiment.
If you don't want you username up hear just tell me and I will take it down as soon as I can. Thank you very much for the support and I love reading most of your stories!

P.S. I think I failed at tagging.