Connor's Party(Chapter 15)

Connor comes out and greets you and Paul. He motions for the two of you to come into the house. The inside of the house is just as amazing as the outside. You follow the two boys into a small kitchen area. You look around and notice what must be failed attempts at making appetizers.

"Do you two mind making the appetizers while I go out and finish setting up?" Connor asks as he begins to head for a screen door.

"Sure," Paul says as he nods and turns to get something out of a cabinet. You nod and look toward Paul for some sort of instructions.

Connor shouts, "oh, and (F/N) be aware of Harly and Lunar!" You look at him, wondering who and were. Suddenly two dogs come running towards you, jumping all over you.

You lean down and scratch their heads and stomachs. Paul and Connor chuckle at you as you roll around with the dogs. "Okay, honeys. I gotta get to work," you say as you stand up. But it seems as if the dogs have other plans because they keep jumping up on you.

"(F/N), just play with the dogs. I can take care of the appetizers. Anyway we probably don't want dog fur in the food," Paul states as he begins to cut up the cheese for the crackers. You look down and see you have hair everywhere. You try to pull it off but there is just too much. So you continue to play with the dogs.

After an hour or so, you are laying on the floor with two dogs. Both of them are tired but not as much as you are. A few of the guests have started to arrive so you get up and help Paul move the food outside. People eat the small amount of appetizers and begin to jump into the pool.

You pull off your jacket, skirt, and t-shirt. Just as you were about to get in, you notice that a lot of water splashed out of the pool. As you carefully make your way toward the pool, you hear paws skitter against the pavement. Lunar rams right into you. The dog bites into your swimsuit bottom, pulling you down with her as she falls into the pool.

You fall but you don't hit the water as hard as you think you would. But somehow you don't go underwater and don't hit anything. Instead you feel two arms holding you up. You look up and see Paul holding you close to him. Then you hear a dog bark. You look over at and see that she has a ripped cloth that is the same color as your swimsuit bottoms.

You look down and see that you only have on a top. It seems as if Paul and nobody noticed because he just puts you down without saying anything. You slowly make your way to a corner of the pool and see that all of your stuff is too far to reach.

"Hey, (F/N), wanna play?" someone asks as they hold up a beach ball. You just shake your head, blushing as you continue to think of a way out of this situation,

Someone taps you on the shoulder making you turn and face them. You see it is just Paul so you calm down a little. "Are you okay, (F/N)? I thought that you would have been jumping around, not standing in a corner all alone," Paul states. You purse your lips and lean in so that your are close to Paul's ear.

*Whatup. Sorry if this chapter is a little gross. I'm not quite sure about Connor's dogs' names. I went back and it sounded like he said Harly and Lunar so I just went with that. If I got the names wrong please tell me so that I can fix them in later chapters. Also I know that there really isn't that much romance between (F/N) and Paul but I want to show how they met and how they begin to like each other. Thanks for reading!