Swimsuit Shopping(Chapter 13)

"Uh, yeah. I'm free," you hesitate before you answer. Paul looks really surprised but he gets over it and smiles at you. Now it is your turn to be shocked. "Why?"

"Connor is having a small pool party at his house. I was wondering if you would want to be my plus one," he states as he scratches the back of his neck. You think back all the times you went to a pool party when you were younger.

"Sure. I'd love to come," you say but then you realize you don't have anything to wear. "But I don't know what to wear."

Paul looks at you with a confused look before he says, "a swimsuit." You give him a small, angry smile. He then realizes with a small oh. "Do you want to go to the store?"

"Sure," you reply and join Paul to a trip to the store.

~~~~The Store~~~~

At the store of your choice, you get out and go to the cheap swimsuit section. Most of them are pretty ugly but a few catch your eye. You grab a plain one-piece blue, a cute red two-piece, a pink and purple top and skirt, and a black bikini top with tie dye bottoms.

You go into the dressing room and try on the swimsuits. Only one of them fits you perfectly. *You choose your favorite swimsuit out of the ones above.* As soon as you exit the dressing room, you see Paul walking out of the men's dressing room. He has swim trunks in hand. He walks over to you as he gives you a weird look that makes you laugh.

"All done?" he asks as he reaches and grabs your swimsuit from your arm. You nod and try to grab the swimsuit back but Paul pulls it out of your reach. "No, I call paying for it," he says as he walks off to the check outs. You follow behind ready to grab his wallet and put enough money for the swimsuit in it. But Paul pays the lady before you have a chance.

"Ah, this is going to be a fun party with you there," Paul states as you blush.

*Hello! How was the bonus chapter. If you didn't like any of the swimsuit offers then think of your dream swimsuit. I'm sorry for how short the chapter is but I wanted the bonus chapter to be something interesting. Thanks for reading!