Chapter 21: I know... (Original)

Chapter 21

I know...

~Nikki~

In the distance I could hear drops of water. I slowly opened my eyes to see Aaron hovering over me. My eyes widen by the closeness he was from me. Our nose almost touching each other, only inches away.

"Are you okay?" He asked leaning back, he had a sad face. I leaned forward to sit up. He had a white towel resting on his left hand. I nodded.

"What happened? Where are we?" I asked as I looked around the room confused. It was his room.

"At the house and you fainted," he explained as he stood up and he placed the towel on the nightstand. "We're alone."

A chill ran down my spine to my back. We were alone, the way he said it was very serious yet scary.

"What the heck are you doing just standing there?! I need to be at Sami's funeral!"

He sighed as he placed both hands on the nightstand. His back slightly hunched. "Look, I have tried to show this a million times from all points of view and you still don't understand, do you?"

"Understand what?!" I demanded. "You know what? I'm leaving!" I jumped off the bed as I headed towards the door. He remained where he was, not bothering to move. I rolled my eyes as I placed my hand on the doorknob. I moved it, but didn't go all the way. Confused, I moved it again but it was jammed -locked better say.

Rage and fear replaced my confusion as I realized. I spun around. "Aaron! Open the god damn door!" I ordered hiding my nervous. He didn't move, he still had his back towards me.

I tried again, trying to open the locked door. Just then I felt a hand gently and lightly caress my shoulder and down my arm. I shivered and unwillingly jerked my body away to the side.

"I locked the door because I wanted to talk to you about something," he sadly said. "I know you're mad at me."

Pressure pushed down hard on my head. I forced my gaze on him as I hesitantly lifted my head up at him. His eyes were red as if he were crying. He took a step towards me then other as I backed away towards the bed. My legs started to tremble and gave up as I sat down as he kept coming forward. He was hovering over me by now as he stared hurtfully down at me.

"You don't know what I have suffered," he explained as he permanently glued his eyes on mine. They weren't Aaron's eyes; they were strangers' in pain.

"To see something that I know I will never have," he continued hurtfully. His eyes revealed eternal sadness that could on and on to no extend. "To see you!"

I narrowed my eyes at him. I know where was going with this.

"I don't care," I replied spiting those words like cold acid. "I don't see you as a man! You're my brother!"

His eyes widen in surprise, his mouth dropped open, "Y-You know?!!" I looked the other way sharply.

"I have known of this for a long time," I said coldly. "You're sick!"

He grunted in rage as he threw himself at me. "Stop!!" He growled. He was like a dog ready to bite at any sign of attack or struggle as he glared down on his prey.

I remained calmed, but rage bubbled up inside of me, like boiling water. "GET OFF!!" Using all my strength I pushed him off of me. He crashed down on his butt looking at me with a serious expression.

"You shouldn't have done that," he warned. He stared at me tensely yet hard. I stood there staring at him. I flickered my eyes to him then at the door. Without thinking it twice I sprinted towards the door as I glued my hands on the doorknob.

He rapidly grabbed my hair yanking it back down to the bed. "Where do you think you're going?!" My body bounced once on the bed.

"Ugh!!!" I yelled as I bit my tongue to swallow a whimper. "Let me go!" He didn't listen as I clawed him with my nail into his face. With his right hand he grabbed my wrist and held both of them tightly together as he slammed them above my head. Aaron forcefully placed his knees on either side of me like a horse saddle and laid all his weight on my abdomen.

I gasped loud out. He was heavy. "How did you find out?!" He screamed at my face.

I narrowed my eyes at him and without thinking it twice I spit at his face. Bad move. He let go of my wrist, balled his hand into a fist and punched me in the face. The impact was strong that I eye sight was blurred for a whole minute, and then pain struck me.

I could taste blood -salty and metallic inside my mouth.

"I don't want to hurt you," he spit through his teeth. "Now tell me how did you know?"

"You told me!" I blurted out at his face. He let go of my wrist as he slowly stood up. I sat up as I rubbed my wrists. They were red with his hand marks.

"The day you came back from your college trip. You drank a cup of wine for some reason I didn't know why and within seconds you were drunk! I helped you to get in your bed that night and you kissed me!! I slapped you and you told me! You told me you loved me more than you should!" I screamed explaining.

He stayed silent with his eyes wide. "I told you?!"

"Yes!" I yelled at him.

"Then why didn't you say anything? Why keep shut- Could it be that you feel the same way I feel about you?!" He face beamed with joy as he grabbed the side of my face and crushed his lips to mine.

Disgust touched my body, it tingled in every inch of my body. I accepted the kiss as opened my lips to bring inside his bottom lip and waiting for the right moment. I bit his bottom lip with much force as I could. I could feel blood pouring out.

He screamed as he jerked back falling down.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" I yelled at him. He quickly rose up and raised his left hand as he slapped me across my face. I was thrown into the side of the bed as I bounced touching my left cheek.

"And don't you ever do that to me!!" He howled. He had both hands covering his bottom lips, blood was dipping from them. He glared at me in fury. We stood like that for at least a long time glaring at each other.

"They are going to find me!" I sneered at him.

He dropped both his hands to his side. His mouth was full of blood, like a zombie's when just finishing his food. "Who's 'they'?" He asked grinning.

He crept closer to me with exaggerated slowness. Fear jumped on me, my heart pounding loudly while my legs trembled. Everything down to my core told me to run, but my body just there staring at Aaron with wide pleading eyes...

____________________________________________________________________

Muhahahaha! XD Okay Okay so this chapter is the actual chapter thee other one was just a teaser

and yeah i know Aaron wasn't crying, but i just wanted to change it a bit so you could feel sorry for Aaron

I know i do... Poor dude he really needs some help...

But anyways this is the actual true chapter i did not want you people to wait for long because i sometimes

get irriated when some people take forever in uploading but hey some people have important stuff they must

attend to and i understand.... So tell me what you think and so on =}