Chapter 21: I know... (Teaser)

Chapter 21

I know...

~Nikki~

In the distance I could hear drops of water. I slowly opened my eyes to see Aaron hovering over me. My eyes widen by the closeness he was from me. Our nose almost touching each other, only inches away.

"Are you okay?" He asked leaning back, he had a sad face. I leaned forward to sit up. He had a white towel resting on his left hand. I nodded.

"What happened? Where are we?" I asked as I looked around the room confused. It was his room.

"At the house and you fainted," he explained as he stood up and he placed the towel on the nightstand. "We're alone."

A chill ran down my spine to my back. We were alone, the way he said it was very serious yet scary.

"What! Take me back to her -I need to be with Sami!" I shrieked as I tried to jump off of the bed. Aaron spun around, quickly grabbed my wrists and pinned them down at my sides. I wiggled myself free, but it was useless with his iron strength. "Let me go!" He yanked my wrists above my head as he climbed the bed. He placed one knee on each side of me, leaving me no space to escape.

He leaned down slowly as an evil grin spread across his lips.

"What the heck are you doing?!" I screamed at his face. He kept leaning down towards me as the grin grew wide. My heart began to race as I continued to fight against his strength, I was getting tired quickly. I jerked my head to the left not looking at him and my heart was still pounding loud.

I could feel how he breathed through his mouth. With each exhale he took through his mouth I could feel the hotness in his breath blowing my ear as it sent picking needles down my spine.

He was close to my ear. I tried to sink down further on the bed to get him away from me.

Then he whispered in the most sick and disturbing tone, "You won't be anybody else's but mine."

Fear and rage pulsed rapidly through my veins. I inhaled sharply as my eyes widen. "GET OFF!!!!" I went on a rampage. I trashed and kicked violently to try and get him off of him. Nothing. He chuckled amused clearly seeing how he had me in his will as he leaned to kiss me on the lips.

All I could think about was how everything made sense, like pieces of puzzle all falling into their place. Aaron was always him all along....

A tear dropped on my left eye. I stood still and opened my eyes. My mouth dropped open but no sound came. He was crying...

"Why...Why can't you love me?" He cried whispering through his tears as he let go of me. He slowly stood up, hovering over me and then stumped down on his knees, like if a martyr's strings were caught off while he was standing, all while crying. Slowly and warily I sat up while I stared at Aaron quietly.

"I love you and yet you do not love me like I do. Why?" He began sobbing lightly as he wiped his tears with the back of his left hand. He hesitantly, almost scared lift up his head so his eyes could be glued to mine.

A chill went down my spine as everything froze. Pressure pushed down on my head as my heart stopped. I could feel the tension pouring heavy on my shoulders. It was silent and yet very cold.

"I know," I said flatly to him. "I had always known about your feelings towards me, Aaron."

I stared at him hard with no emotions while his eyes widen and his mouth opened in surprised.

"What?" He asked.

"I knew everything," I replied empty.

_______________________________________________________________________

Phew! Finally another chapter :p >.< people I'm going to post another story on the 10.10.10!!

Yay! Another horror story =P i won't tell you what it is because i want it to be a surprise =}

########ATTENTION!!!###########

I rewrote this chapter. I'm going to post it to see to which one should i go on with

I will post the other version of the same chapter later on in the day so stay tuned =}