Prison (Part 1)

::CHAPTER 13::

Take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight. This is a rebel love song. Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die. This is a rebel love song.

It's been two years.

I'm 16 now.

Jenna has matured the most. She's so much more womanly. Bigger...chest. More curves. And her hair is to her mid-back. It's light blue with dark blue tips. But she still has that baby-face.

Darek has gotten buffer and taller. His hair is still longish and black. And he still has his soft personality. He has a job now. He works at an amusement park. He's a lifeguard at the pool in the waterpark.

And I have matured a little too. My...you know...chest is bigger and I'm a little more womanly. And my hair is all red now. It is still short and spiky though. I like it that way.

"Happy birthday, Slater." Jenna hugs me.

"Haha. Thanks." I smile.

"Here." She hands me a red Sleeping with Sirens muscle shirt.

She's showed me a bunch of awesome bands in the past two years, and I love them. They got me to stop cutting. At least...not as often...

"Oh my god! I love it!" I hug her.

Darek turns me around, his hands at my waist. He kisses me and squishes his nose against mine.

"Happy birthday, babe." He whispers.

"Aww thanks." I grin.

He kisses me again and hands me a small box.

I open it and gasp. It's a locket with a heart with the BVB star engraved on the front. Inside is a picture of him on the right and Jenna on the left.

"I love it..." I say, tears in my eyes. Jenna and Darek are the only reasons I don't shove the barrel of a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

I put the locket around my neck and kiss Darek.

We all eat a bunch of cake and stuff and get bored.

"What do you wanna do?" Jenna asks.

"I know." I say, an evil smile across my face.

"What?" Darek laughs.

"Well, first we're gonna need some supplies." I smirk. I drive to the store and buy some spray paint. Blue and purple for Jenna, black and green for Darek, and red and orange for me. I drive back to the house, which is now beautifully renovated, and give everyone their colors.

"Come on." I drive us to our old middle school, with the high school right next to it.

It's about 11pm so no one's there.

We run inside the middle school and start spray painting everything except my oldlocker.

Everything now is different colors, but my old locker remains a metallic purple.

We do the same to the high school and paint the outside walls. And I paint "FUCK YOU HALEY!' On the main entrance wall.

We all high-five and laugh.

"Freeze."

Oh no.

I turn around and see a few cops. Along with...Josiah...and...Haley?

Jenna and Darek turn around.

Darek clenches his fists. I grab one and hold him back. "Darek, no." I whisper.

The cops cuff us and drive us to the Juvy.

The cops ask us questions about what we were doing. I keep quiet and so does Darek, his face red with anger. Jenna snaps and gets an attitude with the police men.

They lock us up. It's just three days.

~~~

I lay in my uncomfortable bed. It's around 3am.

It was all my fault. It's my fault we're in here. It's my fault. All my fault.

Jenna's cell is right next to mine. But the only bars are the doors. The walls and floor are cement.

I peek as much of my head as I can through the bars. "Jenna?" I ask.

I see her blue hair hanging out. "Yeah?" She whispers.

"I know it's only a few days, but it won't end." I whisper, ready to burst into tears.

"I know. I've been in prison before." She says. "Back in Australia. I was nine. It was for something stupid. I tried to steal a car. To get away from my dad. But, then I got out. And five years later, my dad was taking me here. I cries for days. But, I didn't have a choice. I haven't seen my mom in months. Not since we left." She sighs.

"I'm sorry." I say.

No answer.

"Jenna?"

Nope.

I guess she went back to bed.

I curl up in the corner. I tuck my hands into the sleeves of my jumpsuit.

I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall. Maybe these next three days will fly by!