Catwalk

It was the next morning, and I was already dressed and waiting in the lobby, another girl was waiting as well she was very pretty, slim and she had blue eyes, she walked up to me and said hey, my name Gabi you here for the gig, yes I responded, so where you comimg from? Miami what about you? New york, how did you hear about this agency? I came across it one time when I was paying a bill online but I had no idea they would seriously send me a letter, yeah me either but you gotta have hope sometimes, talking to this girl Gabi remimded me of my friendship with Ashley we got along so well but I guess that friendship would be over since I ran away and had no interest in going back, I wont be able to see the birth of her baby or break the news down to Devon bout her being a stripper, but I knew I had bigger plans and my 18th birthday was almost here, my thoughts were disturbed by a tall black handsome man walking up to us, Hello ladies in geovanni you ladies were chosen to do Almanos fashion show were you will catwalk the runway in various designs by Almanos, Almanos is a famous fashion designer from Europe who is opening a store in hollywood and you two pretty girls would be her models, I looked thru your portfolios and your pictures were amazing, thank you for coming out your way to be here today,your car will be arriving soon, your car will take you to the fashion show were you will pick out your fashion closet, you guys will be payed $9,000 for each outfit you model, any questions? we both looked at each other and smiled, NO, mins later the horn blowed and our car was outside, goodbye ladies he waved, we got in and the driver took us to the fashion show, we walked in, the make-up artist did our make-up and showed us the variety of clothes we would be modeling, some of these shits was ugly af but for that money i'd wear the shit out of them and to think I would pass up this opportunity for Ant , at this point I was no longer thinking about pleasing Ant I wanted to please myself, we did the catwalk and killed it this was one of the most amazing nights of my life ever, I never wanted it to end.