New school new friends

Our start day for school was in 3 days, I had to get my hair done get my nails done , get my lashes done and get my eyesbrows laid, while Trey only needed a hair cut , once getting our things together for school it was the big day, walking into the school I didnt know what to expect, I wasnt the friendly kind of person I mean i didnt really like friendship with females because they were bitchy and full of drama, me and Trey went our seperate ways, my first period class was English, when I walked in I could feel all eyes on me which I hated I always was a shy person and this attention was annoying I could feel my feet triping over each other as I walked over to my teacher handing her my school info, hello Ms Ari Johnson welcome to Norland high , class this is our new student Ari johnson Hey whats up the class answered back , I hope you all welcome our new student with open arms, I could see everyone staring at me , all the boys were looking as if they just seen a celebrity and all the girls looked a lil jealous, tell the class about yourself ms johnson the teacher said interupting my thoughts, ummm My name is Arianne but people call me Ari umm im 17 years old umm I wanna graduate high school and umm thats about it I said rushing to an empty desk, I let out a huge sighh I hate meet and greets, the teacher Mrs whales chuckled ok ms johnson I see your not much of a talker , heres a guide you can use to get around the school and a list of things you will need for my class, no cellphones,no chewing gum,no passing notes back and fourth and absolutely no sleeping in my class , as your homework for tonight I want you to write a short story about your self and explain why you chose this school to attend, understand Ari? I nodded my head, ok now everyone open your books to page 56 and do lessons 1-5, 10 mins here and im annoyed already, until this one girl aproached me, hi im Ashley , hey I replied back, so where you from? West palm beach I responded, cool we should hang out sometimes you seem very chilled and quiet, ok I said in a hush tone, I wasnt sure if she was serious she looked kind of stuck up , she had on bottle framed glasses and a blunt bob in her head but she was pretty so I considered it, a hour later the bell had ranged and everyone was making there way to the cafeteria, everyone just kept staring at me I looked like a loner while everyone was all booed up or with a friend, a boy had approached me he was tall and light skinned, hey pretty girl you new? I rolled my eyes and walked off, woah wait I didnt mean to offend you I just thought you were cute sheesshh Umm not interested I said walking off in the opposite direction, he was cute and all but I had my shares of heartbreak and I wasnt taking any chances, hey girl , I looked to see it was that Ashley girl from first period she was with two other girls , this is Bettie and this is Chardae, hey I said uninterested in these girls, her two friends looked like straight hoes, chardae was dark skinned kinda plumped with extra lip gloss on her lips with a short skirt barely covering her ass, the other girl had a jet black and fiery red brazillian hair in her head, with a pink sweatsuite on, wanna eat with us? sure I responded not wanting to be lonely, come over here and sit she said sitting at a round table next to all the football players, so you gotta bf or nah? she said digging into her pizza, nah im single and trying to keep it that way, thats to bad cause my brother was definitely eyeing you, umm nah im good, but yall could just be friends tho hes cool af you will like him, Ant!! she hollered across the busy cafeteria, sup sis he said walking up to our table, it was the same cute boy from earlier, I rolled my eyes this him? I just turned him down, I am good off that, atleast get a chance to know me before making an assumption of me, no need I said I just came here to go to school and graduate I dont need a bf right now, I understand I just wanna be friends he said with a dreamy look on his face, girl just chill aint nobody said marrige I just said my bruh was feeling you thats all, ok ok friends thats all I said, alrite so my name anthony but everyone calls me ant, my name Ari, so friend can I get your number so I can call you sometimes, no gimme yours, dont get my number and never use it nah, umhuh I said in my lying voice, ight then see you around Ari he said in a playful voice, just then the bell had rung for the last period of the day, today was early release so school was getting out early , ashley grabbed my fone locking her number in call me lata she said in a prissy voice her two other friends waved goodbye as we walked seperate ways, as I was walking to my final period I saw a huge crowd screaming and cheering on a fight as I walked by I seen my brother Trey whaling on another guy so hard his nose and mouth was leaking , then suddenly police and security came and rushed the crowd peper spraying half of these people including trey, then they slammed him on the ground and put him in hand cuffs, a tear rolled down my face I was in complete disbelief, I didnt want to be the snitch to my mom so I decided not to call and let her find out on her own, so I called Ashley and asked what should I do? By now she was already meeting me in the girls bathroom, dam thats your brother he fine af, I snapped her back into reality should I call my mom? no she said wavig her hand in my face, we gonna just skip this last period and go down to the police station and find out whats going to happen to your brother, skipp? today is my first day here I dont think that would be a good look, just for today she replied I mean heis locked up and I know you dont want him to stay in there, right I said but how we gonna get there I asked confused? I know a couple of people with a car she said making a fone call, yo! the voice on the other line said, bruh slide to NH ASAP I need a ride somewhere, who you with? my homegirls , aite gimme 5, k she replied, whos that I asked? my friend she replied makig another fone call , bettie get chardae and meet me in the dougout we sliden she said hanging up the fone, c'mon she said grabbing my hand this way as we walked out the school doors, I new it was wrong but it was to late to turn around.