Found love in a hopeless place

Update: Arianne big brother Trey is no longer in jail, he is now dating his sister enemy Bettie the girl Ari had met through Ashley and he been staying with his sister along with his gf for awhile now, Ari had ran into Devon which was Ashley new bf that she was madly inlove with but he left Ashley because she confessed to being a stripper,Devon has a Phobia where he wont date or be with strippers, he now lives in hollywood where he wanna pursue his photographer career, now Devon and Ari have been dating which is messed up knowing the fact that her old best friend was so in love with this guy, but now Ari is a pornstar, but her new bf Devon doesnt have a clue.

Do you think Ari is wrong for dating Devon?

Do you think her and Ashley will ever link up one day and the truth will be expose?

Will Ant ever find Ari, if so what do you think will take place?

Will Devon find out about Ari secret life and her past that came along with it?

Its been a couple of months now and of course Trey and his hoe still at my place like they didnt have a deadline of two months, sigh, Im about to kick both there asses out, Ive been doing adult film for about 4 in a half months now, its a crazy lifestyle but the money was great, my new man was on top of his ball game as a photographer and life was going pretty good, Devon has even asked me to move in with him, but Devons has no idea about my side piece job.

Its like hes always trying to figure me out, but I do plan on getting a real job soon, and then I'll probaly consider his offer, I had made a facebook account and one day as I was strolling I ran into Ashley page, I wanted to write her because I felt like I owed it to her since Im sleeping with the guy she was madly inlove with, but I shrugged it off and kept scrolling, when suddenly I got an inbox, and of course it was from Ashley.

Hey girl, I miss you so much I had my baby it was a girl I named her Ariel close to your name like I promised, she look just like me and a lil bit like her punk ass father, but shes beautiful, you didnt have to leave, you could of talked to me girl but I forgive you and guess what, Devon broke my heart after I told him about my stripping job, I think he moved to cali or sumn but whatever I moved out the big house its just me and my lil girl now, but I love you boo hit me up.

I felt a lil guilty but I didnt feel like I was wrong at all I love Devon just as much as she did, and its not like I made him leave her, TUH I said closing up the message and ignoring it, I honestly didnt care about our friendship anymore I only cared about myself, I showered up and got dressed for work, I put on my pizza hut uniform I had bought out a store as my cover up so nobody would know where I really work, I got into the cab and made my way to the production studio of pink kitty that was the name of the adult film, I made my rounds.

I was feeling real sore after work I had to do a five some with some guys and they d*** was huge so when I got home I sat in a hot tub of water to relax my body when suddenly it my bathroom door busted open, hey baby he shouted making me jump, I wanted to surprise you with these, it was some beautiful red roses, although there were nice I couldnt stop thinking about how bad my vagina was hurting and thats probaly what he wants right now.

Sorry babe im feeling a lil under the weather maybe we could hang out tommorow night I said fake coughing, you serious? its like everytime I wanna hang with my girl she got some kind of excuse, Ari are you cheating on me? what? no Im just tired im human im not a robot, all you do is deliver pizza every night thats why you so dam tired all the time.... wow ok thats how you really feel, just leave.

And to think I was going to propose to you he said walking out with a sad face, wait Devon I said coming out the tub and kissing him on the lips and slowly making my way down to his dick where I slowly begin kissing and sucking, we made our way to the bedroom and begin making sweet love, I love this man and one day I will have to tell him everything and now that I know he wants to propose and make me his wife it made it even harder, but I just wanted to feel loved right now, my eyes shut tight and I dosed off.

The next morning I woke up Devon was sound asleep and my body was even tighter then last night and twice as sore, I showered made breakfeast and left a plate for Devon, I knocked on Trey door before leaving when Bettie opened the door barely with clothes on, what? she asked, wheres my brother? at work she said slamming door in my face, I really do hate her and when Trey gets back im asking them to leave I dont care anymore at this point I said walking out the house closing the door behind me, today im heading out to get a car and I wasnt gonna let that lil bitch ruin my day.

Devon and bettie have been messing around for the pass two weeks, but Ari and Trey dont have a clue, looks like Ari isnt the only one with secrets.

Devons POV :

Once I heard the door close I rushed over to Trey and Betties room where she was completely naked and waiting on me, in the back of my mind I knew it was wrong but I felt like she was doing something so I decided to match her ass, I didnt have proof that Ari was cheating but in my heart I felt like she was atleat hiding something, and since her and Bettie use to be close friends im gonna ask her about Ari's past and see if anything interesting comes about.

Do you think Bettie gonna expose Ari since they hate each other so much?

Do you think Ari and Trey gonna find out that the people they love might just love each other?

Do you think Ari deserves this?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

GREATESTMOM_TOKAMARI