Trapping aint dead

We got into a car it wasnt the grey pontiac it was a old maxima with dark tinted windows, Bettie was the driver and Chardae sat in the front and Ashley was in the back with me, we rode down an alley were we seen a pregnant women walked up the car, she looked doped up like she was on something then ashley rolled her window down and exchange a little blue bag for some cash, it hit me she just sold a pregnant women drugs, that sent shivers down my spine knowing that the baby she was carrying could die and it would be because we chose to do this, I tapped her and asked do we have enough now? No that was only one custo we need atleast five more girl, I sighed and sat back in the chair annoyed as ever, I mean were doing this for a good cause but in a bad way, I just wanted Trey home and for everything to go back to normal, she was on her fourth custo and by now school was already out and Trey was still in jail, once again those thoughts came running through my head again, what if mom already knows? what if she talked to Trey already?Why am I even in this car right now with girls I barely know? then my thoughts were terribly interrupted by police sirens, pull over and come out with your hands over your head, Bettie pushed her foot so hard on the gas that I flew back into the chair, what the hell are you doing? we gotta pull over, she then hit a corner and everyone jumped out and sprayed I asked myself should I stay and turn myself in or make a run for it? then the police bent the corner, I hauled ass, I ranned all the way until I found a cuban store that looked empty, I ran into the bathroom and stood on top of toilet and prayed for all this to go away, Suddenly I heard an officer come in I could hear on his radio we lost them and he walked out, I sighh and waited 15 mins before leaving out, when I came out the polices were already gone, I made my way home, by now it was meer around 5'clock and my fone was dead I knew my mom would be worried and talk my head off so I was conteplating on what to do but of course I had no other choice, I walked into the front door, a slapped across my head, where the fuck have you been she said? your brother is jail being charged with attempted murder and you running the streets with boys, your school called and said you left in a grey car full of guys, I didnt raise you guys this way, why you do this to me she said begining to cry, I moved here to give you guys new life and this how I get repaid Ari, mom it wasnt anything like that I was just trying to he-lp she said cutting me off, I dont wanna hear it go to your room and dont come out till I say so I couldnt help but just walk away, she was so pissed.