All eyes on me

Update: Ashley and Ari got a hold of each other on facebook and now their suppose to meet up and have a chat, remind you that Ari has been dating the guy her bestfriend was in love with that left her, Ari plans are to come clean about everything and lay it on the table, so what do you think will happen?

I opened the door , there stood Ashley and my suppose to be God baby

Ashley: Hey, you gonna let us in?

Ari: I stepped back and opened the door for her to enter.

Hows everything? I been trying to get in contact with you over the past year ever since you left without as much as a goodbye, you know I thought we were good friends Ari, although my brother and you had issues I thought we would always remain cool through whatever, I guess I was wrong huh?

You know what dont come in my house coming for me with out even getting a understanding with what has been going on in my life, you brother abused me physically and mentally, you never stepped in to help, you expected me to stay with his ass?

But you knew you could of came to me I had no clue of what was going on with yall, how was I suppose to know, so you felt like the best thing to do was just leave your so call bestie, we could of just gotten our own place but you just up and left I had no clue where you were, Devon left me pregnant and all I had no one to be there for me Arianne, not even you.

Ha you think you the only one upset boo, shit I had to go out there and get everything on my own, this place this car everything, life is not easy you cant get everything you want I had to learn that the hard way.

I wanted to tell her about me and Devon but she already seemed so hurt by all these emotions so I held back...

Just come on I set up a room for you and the baby, its late and you need the rest, I showed her into the room she would be sleeping in, listen I know I havent been there for the baby but tommorow if its ok with you I wanna go christan her at my church, I mean yeah of course its fine with me, alright then just go to bed.

I felt so bad this girl really valued our friendship and I seen her eyes full of hurt and tears, and I knew sooner or later I would have to come clean about Devon, I rather her hear it from me then anyone else or it would hurt even more, I closed the door and slowly walked away, I filled my tub up with nice hot water I really need to soak at this point.

The next morning we all showered and got ready, I picked up the most precious white dress for the baby, it was perfect, although I couldnt committe to being a loyal friend to ashley I wanted to atleast be a loyal God mom, the ceremomy was beautiful It was just the three of us,later on that day I tooked them out for dinner and I spoiled baby girl with so much gifts and clothes that I missed out on.

My God daughter is gonna be one next month I had to do something big, after spending the whole day with them we went out for icecream to discuss party plans, I had a big surprise up my sleeve, I mean its the least I can do.

Ashley then cut me off by saying thank you for the all the love and how muched she missed our friendship, but what shocked me was when she told me that her and Devon was getting back together, I chocked on my sundae, what?

Yup we been talking for the past couple of months about us and how much he missed me and regret leaving, girl how bout Bettie shone ass was talking to him behind my back, thats why I dont trust hoes you are like the only female I trust with my back and front, she even tried to say she was preggo by him, tuh that bitch got the game all wrong.

I was boiling on the inside, that means while me and Devon were together he was hooking up with Ashley and lying to my face the whole time I thought to myself, while Ashley was going on and on I had to cut this eveining short, I lied and told her I got called in for work, so I dropped them off at the house, I got in my car and drove all the way to Devons apt.

I hesitated a lil cause we havent spoke since the break up and I didnt know what to say, all I knew was karma was a bitch, here I had my bestfriend and her man that im sleeping with and has strong feelings for, I know my loyalty should be with Ash but I couldnt loose Devon.

I walked up to his door and knocked quietly as possible when all I really wanted to do was kick the shit down, he opened the door, I could tell he just woke up, so really Devon??

What now last I remember we single why you here I dont have time for this, so the whole time we were together you was still with Ashley and now yall getting back together I said waving my hands in his face, man Ari you already know what time it is im a playa thats what I do ya heard me, ya dam right thats my down bitch she aint going no where he said slamming his door in my face.

Face it Ari you got played I said to myself, I called Trey and asked could I come over to talk his loud mouth bm wasnt there and I really needed a shoulder to lean on, I spilled everything to Trey, his mouth was wide open he was shocked, Ari what happened to you, you changed completely I had no ideas about the porn and stripping, we sat their and cried tears.

What have I become, I became my worst fears, Ari you have to come clean to everyone you hurt starting with your homegirl, I knew Trey was right but it would be to embarrassing to tell Ashley this news, but I had to, I was on my way home from Treys when I got a disturbing call, it was from one of my family members, it was about my mom, she had gotten robbed and shot and was in the hospital, my night couldnt get any worse.

I called Trey we met up at the hospital, Ashley had came along for support and so did Trey lil bitch, knowing her she could start a show, but that wasnt even important, my mom had just gotten out of surgery and was expected to be fine, she is resting now, when I walked out to the waiting room there was Devon hugged up with Ashley with a smirk of his face.

Oh my is she ok said Ashley, yes shes gonna be just fine everyone she just needs her rest, Bettie came rushing up to us interupting my conversation, wait a minute so Devon your with Ashley now I thought you and Ari was still together? Wait what Ashley said looking at me, could the time be any wrong or could my day get any worse, at this point all eyes was on me.

COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS

VOTE

SHARE