The past caught up

Im speechless, I love this guy but he cut me so deep, was this payback for being with him in the first place knowing that was Ashleys love? I took in a deep breath, I cant atleast not right now Devon.

We have to make things right first, the first thing is DNA test!! if that baby is yours I honestly dont think ima stay with you I just couldnt bare knowing that you have a child with another women, sorry but im just being honest.

I know Devon was shock at my response he probaly thought I was just gonna fall into his arms, pssshhh think again, I went to bed my mind was racing, so much things has happened so quick I havent been to work in over a week I may have lost my job.

The fone rang It was my manager I let it go to voicemail...

Ari where are you?? you havent been to work in a week your fired!!!

Could everything get any worse, the next morning I woke up to a text from Devon we have spoke in 5 days I was to angry to talk to him, but I calmed down now, the text was stating for us to meet at the park to talk and have a picnic, I agreed to go.

When I got there he had a picnic blanket laid out when food and snacks and desserts laid out, he even had a few of my favs, I sat down and he kissed me on the cheek, thanks for meeting me, I wanted to give you an update on everything, First I did the test but I dont get the results till next week.

Im hoping im not the father and we can move pass this, Also I spoke to Trey we almost got physical but we ended up just talking it out,  all I want now is my girl back and to make her my wife, I miss you Ari, I miss you to Devon but im hurt, I wish it was that easy to forgive you, we need to take things slow.

Alright cool, so I have a question for you I know it might sound silly, but when I spoke to Trey Bettie was there and she mentioned something about you being a stripper, I choked on my soda lol of course thats silly, oh ok I thought it would be, so I looked you up, heres your picture right here on stage he said holding the picture up in my face.

I snatched it out his hand, how dare you bring up my past, that was years ago and I would never go back to that, I thought I was the bad guy till I found out you was shaking ass for strangers, I shouldve known you were no good, your best friend was a stripper so its only right you be one to.

You know what Devon you aint shit to try and hold that agaisnt me we not working shit out its over, I stormed away into my car, he didnt even try and stop me, I sat in the car for atleast 5 mins waiting to see if he'd come apoligize but no nothing, I started my car and drove all the way home in tears once again.

Trey called and we talked a lil, he must really love this girl to still stay with her through everything, we decided to keep in contact but stay a distance, our bond just wasnt there anymore, I love Trey from a distance, after our converstation I got on my computer, I need a new job, but first I checked my facebook.

It was a message from Ashley again...

Hey I see no response, cool im in your area thought we could meet up and chat like old times, I got the baby with me thought you would want to see your Godbaby, hit me back ! Love Ash

This time I responded, I gave her my address, with everything going on I really needed a shoulder to lean on, I planned on keeping it real with her and putting everything on the table, we'll just see what happens when she get here, it was getting later I had done atleast over 50 applications I figured maybe she changed her mind and wasnt comming.

I spoke to soon, my door bell rang, I looked through the peep hole, it was Ashley with the baby in her arms, I took a deep breath and opened the door...

TO BE CONTINUED

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE