Are you down for the kill?

As we met up with Chardae and Bettie in the dougout a gray poniac approached playig loud music boom boom I done did all this shit just to live this here lifestyle, lifestyle , it was one of my favs but I coudnt shake off my mind who was in that car, c'mon we out, wait whos that? my homeboy he gonna take us to the station, I know you aint punking out right now, these look like thugs who want a lil more than to just give us a ride I said in a angry tone, bitch, get in before we get caught she said pulling me into the car, there was that smell again that had my nostrils jumping, it was that weed smell again, one of the guys had passed what he was smoking to Ashley after she had hit it she passed it me, here, I looked at her like she was crazy, then she whispered in my ear I thought you was cool but im starting to think differently of you, a million thoughts raced through my mind, a little hit wont kill me, I mean its not like my mom would even know, I didnt want Ashley thinking I was lame so I took it out her hand and put it to my lips and inhaled cough cough cough my throat was on fire and my eyes watered up, girl relax and inhale then exhale she said laughing at me, I tried about two more times and I was getting the hang of it, next thing I know I was blowed, my eyes were low and everything was just funny to me, she blowed yall ashley said hiting the joint, ahhhh she cant hang bettie said, chile I guess chardae said, I heard the driver say Ima make a quick stop to the trap so yall just vibe up, ok Ashley said, at this point I was falling asleep cause I couldnt hold my eyes open any longer, girl get up we at the trap , what?? I said slobbing out my mouth, eww c'mon we finna go inside, the police station? and wheres Trey, dont mention anything about police cause we will get kicked out sooner then we came in, I snapped back into reality im not on this I have to get home and let my mom know whats going on I cant be here I said panicking, thats when chardae said in a attitude why did you bring this girl she off the walls right now, listen Ari you blowing my highs right now its either you down or you not? down for what Ashley? we just gonna run a few errands for my dawgs you know make a couple of trips, you mean serve for them? what if we get pulled over or get stopped by the cops we all going in and say goodbye to our teenage years, listen im doing you a favor your brother has a bond I looked him up, if we sell this dope for him he gonna give us a cut and you get your brother bonded out by the time school is over and your mom wont even have a clue, it sounded just about right so I figured what do I have to lose.