Breaking all the rules

When I got back in the house my mom was asleep on the couch, which was great since I wanted to avoid facing her just after sharing my first kiss, when I got in my room I tried calling Ashley again but this time to tell her about me and Ant, when she answered I burst out saying how much I liked him and wanted to spend time with him, to her surprise she asked, but I thought you didnt like him? I know but I got to know him today he's not what I expected, we spent about 3 hours talking on the fone, then I dosed off, I dreamt about Ant of course We was at a altar and I had on a white dress and he had on a black tucks looking all flashy just when we were about to exchange vows my alarm went off, I had to get ready for school today was Friday which ment quiz day I definitely was not looking forward to that, then I got a text from Ant saying did I wanna miss school and hang out out today, I knew it was wrong but I wanted to spend that time with him so I agreed, we met up by the school and he arrivrred in a fancy sports car, I didnt question him about it I just hopped in, so where are we going I said kissing him on the cheek, around town baby he said peeling off so fast that I flew back in my chair, the music was so loud and blazing the top was back and my long black wavy hair was flying in the wind, I must admit I felt like a celebrity, first stop was at a local bank where he asked me to open up an account I was hesitant but I figured do as he say, once I did he made a couple of fone calls five mins later he told me to withdraw 1,000,000, thats when I realized he had me doing a scam, I didnt wanna seem lame so I went in and withdrawed it, suddenly when I was walking out the bank with the money in my hand, an alarm went off in the bank saying fraud alert!!! I ran and jumped into the car I told him peel off, next thing I know were flying down the interstate, once we got off the highway he pulled behind a old warehouse that had a few cars parked outside of it, he then said lets go we gotta switch cars, we crept out the car that was now hot and hopped in a yellow camaro that was outside the warehouse, he jammed his hand under the steering wheel yanking cords, next thing I knew the car was cranked up, and he took off, we went to a nearby mall were he told me babe go crazy, I smilled and ran to all these different stores, I picked up so many different things I knew this was stolen money and I knew God would punish me sooner or later, but breaking the rules never felt so good.