Bad b!tches only

After the the mall I changed into one of the outfits I had brought, it was a skin tight black leather shorts with a matching top that only covered my little breast, he told us we were going somewhere nice and that was perfect for the occassion, I looked at my reflection on the car, I must admit I looked like a bad bitch, we got into the car and drove for about 15 mins until reaching our destination, we pulled up to a large building with a sign reading girls girls girls BAD BITCHES ONLY!!! It was a strip club, this was gonna be my first time ever going into a strip club and I was totally interested in seeing what the inside looked liked, so we walked in, it was people smoking, drinking, strippers shaking they ass on women and men it was exactly what I expected, babe heres a cup, you wanna get a lap dance? uhh from who you I said laughing, no from her he said pointing at Chardae as she walked up to us half naked, what??? I said in shock, shes a-a stripper? ya babe I hooked her up with this job so what are you waiting for? throw that money, my facial expression changed I was so ready to leave, Ant I wanna go now this is uncomfortable thats your sister friend for God sake, what you mean? my sister works here to he said pointing at Ashley who was completely naked shaking her ass in a mans face, all the liquor I had drinked just suddenly came out my mouth and onto the floor I was so disgusted by what was going on, Ant pulled me to the side where no one could see us and he wrapped his big manly hands around my throat by now I was gasping for air, you not gonna fucking embarrass me he said with a angry look on his face, there goes those thoughts again, is he really doing this to me? what the hell did I get myself into? he snapped me be back to reality you are gonna work for me now, understand? everynight you come here and make this money and give me my percentage, you are my property now, you my bad bitch now.