Just come clean

At this point Bettie (Treys bm) has let the cat out of the bag , she basically blurted out purposely that Ari and Devon Have Been dating Which Ashley had no clue about , at this point Ari can either come clean about everything like she did with her brother or she will just deny everything and live with the lie she's been keeping from her long time best friend Ashley , read and find out what's about to go down.

Right before I can speak the doctors came into the waiting room interupting our conversation , I'm sorry but it looks like things have seriously took a wrong turn with your mother , I'm sorry but there was another bullet that we missed and it traveled to her heart and killed her, I'm so sorry for your lost.

My heart dropped and  I had a throw up feeling , my eyes wouldn't allow any tears to form but I could feel them wanting to come out , all I could do was look at Trey shocked and confused , Trey walked over and held onto me and we began talking to God asking why , I was to much in my emotions I didnt realize Ashley and Devon had walked out.

At this point Trey was so angry he broke up with Bettie and told her to leave and asked that they give us a moment with our mother lifeless body , we stood over her just crying , Trey looked over at me and said you have a lot on your shoulders right now you don't have to explain anything to anyone right now , I swear on my mama I'm done with Bettie , its just me and you Ari.

We spoke to the hospital administration and it was confirmed that we will be suing the hospital for my moms wrongful death, two weeks had gone by me and Trey been to ourselfs , we stayed in a near by hotel, we had layed our mother to rest peacefully , although I had a lot to explain to Ashley right now just wasn't the right time , I had went to my apartment to remove all of my belongings , me and Trey decided that its best that we stay at our mom house together and keep the family tree growing.

About 9 months later we had officially got settled into my moms house , our settlement had gone through and we about to receive our big check , I wanted to start an organization for young women who struggle with drugs and prostitution , being that I went through that , I had graduated college with my masters degree in criminal Justice , Trey had built his music studio and even got signed to cash money records and was making hits from left and right.

Sometimes I'd cry walking pass my mothers room because it reminded me of all the good times we had , I didn't get to say goodbye the way I wanted to but from every moment on now I will live everyday in her name , I had gave up that easy money lifestyle and focused on my current life and career , I'm even accomplishing everything my mom wanted me to , I was teaching young troubled women that it is so much more to life then easy money.

I had met a new guy who stood by my side through everything, his name was Derrick we hit it off well and it was definitely love at first site, I had recently tracked down Ashley and found out she was living on the opposite side of town, I drove over there to come clean about everything , even if she didn't wanna pursue our friendship any longer I just wanted everything on the table once and for all everything was going good in my life I had found a relationship with God and my soulmate Derrick , it was just one thing missing.

I drove over to Ashley's house and knocked on the door , no answer , I knocked harder and harder till finally she came to the door,  sup? Can we talk I said? Sure lemme grab my clothes , she shut the door and came back out , we walked to her back yard and sat under a Peachtree she had in her yard, I'm listening she said , OK first off Ashley I love you more then anything in this world you are like my sister I never had , I was 100% wrong for ever trying to be with a man that crushed your heart, I went through a whole entire phase of not knowing what I wanted to do with my life , losing my mom helped me realize that life is to short to hurt the people you love , I can't take back everything I ever did but I can Apologize and hope for us to be able to move on please.

I accept your apology , I wished I could of heard from your mouth in private instead of from a bitch that I don't like and in the middle of a hospital she chuckled , I forgive but I don't forget , I kicked that loser to the curve the hell we both was to good for him , I wished I knew about all your personal issues earlier cause I would of definitely been there for you no doubt , but I'm proud of you Arianne you doing so good with yourself.

Thanks I said crying and reaching over to hug her , oh and another thing I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you bury your mom I knew you guys needed time to mourn and everything that was going on between us , I love you Ari , I love you more Ash.

                    THE END!!!!
VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

INSTAGRAM: KAMARI_MOMMY21

THANK YOU FOR READING

NEXT BOOK COMING OUT CALLED PERFECTLY IMPERFECT BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT.

Was it what you expected?

Could the ending have been better?