Lost in the crowd

Gone and shake that ass bitch, ima throw this money, I was in the strip club but this time I wasnt in the crowd I was on the stage performing, Im a stripper now and apparently I was working for Anthony the guy I thought was my superman, Ive been stripping for about 3 months now I even moved out my moms house I was now living with Ant and his sister Ashley, my mom wasnt happy about it and we even had a big fight and now we no longer talk, she was disapointed in the decisions I made but all I wanted to do was please Anthony, stripping isnt something I wanted to make a career out of but it got bills paid and food in our stomach and it kept my pockets full and I never had to worry bout shit, I even put money on Trey books from time to time, he didnt know where the money was coming from and I planned on keeping it that way, I sent money to my mom although we never spoke and I never got responses from her but im sure she used the money, me and Ashley got closer and we even did performances together, we were getting ready to upgrade to our new home which was a manchin in the suburbs, eventually our stripping job caught up to our schooling so we ended up dropping out, but all this money we was making I could honestly give two fucks, at first I didnt like this idea of this lifestyle but honestly I love it now, me and Ant got along great, lately he hasnt been putting his hands on me because ive been doing what I was told, and I really felt like me and him could have a future together and maybe even have kids, for the past 3 months that has gone by I had a total of 9 abortions and 3 miscarriages, We just felt like we werent ready to be parents but maybe someday, Ashley was 5 months pregnant with her son, we begged her to abort it but she didnt want to because her babydaddy told her he would kill her if she did but now there arent even together, we found out he was gay and was talking to another guy on the low, Ant beat him so bad he dam near died, so now shes pregnant and dating someone else, but he doesnt know shes a stripper and she wants to tell him but she wants my help, so we planned on doing it next weekend when we go out for dinner for my 18th birthday, YESSSSS im finally legal, I was excited for my 18th birthday and all I wanted was a pink stripper pole to put in my bedroom, me and Ashley broke off our friendship with Chardae and Bettie after they got fired from bad bitches only the strip club, come to find out they were stealing money from us I always knew something wasnt right bout they ass and im glad Ash could finally see it, since me and Ash were bestfriends I decided to throw her a suprise baby shower its gonna be a spongebob theme and a custom made tower cake cause I know how much she liked those, so me and Ant are at party city shopping, what about this babe I like these ballons? no Ash would like these he said picking up this blue decorated table cloth, your right she would, we walked up to the cashier by now we had two baskets full of party favors.

Cashier: You total is $695, cash or debit?

it was really expensive but i'll do anything for her, so I payed and we packed everything into the car now we was heading home I have planning to do.

Authors note: please vote for this story and please add to your reading list, show me some love guys ;)