(32) Age of Ultron Pt 9

Lifegaurd's POV

Sakovia had no idea of the fate that was about to befall it, I took no pleasure on the lives that would be lost. I drew on Optimus's teachings 'Life was the right of all sentient beings' and yet Ultron was sentient and was trying to end it. Arcee and the other Autobots had ground bridged and awaited word to evacuate the civilians that rested just outside of the city's center. "Once we land we need to evacuate the civilians in the combat zone out of harms way, in addition, scans from our scanners show that there is Vibranium in the church at the center of the city." Prowl said.

"He is going to use it as a meteor," I said, "He plans to cause global extinction." 

"Sokovia is going to have a nice new lake in the center of it look at this." Ratchet said projecting how far the Vibranium ran.

It was .6 miles all around, "That is going to cause a lot of damage if we manage to destroy it," Starscream said gravely.

"Lifeguard to Arcee, you guys get to work I am sure you have seen the mission brief," I said.

"Of course we did, and we don't like it either and we are way ahead of you, also be informed we have Decepticons on the grounds trying to aid in the evacuation," Arcee said.

"Repeat that, did you say the Decepticons are helping with evacuation?" I asked shocking Clint enough that the jet jerked.

"I did, Megatron doesn't believe that his future slave force should be extinguished," Arcee said.

"I will slave my ped up his aft if I see him." Lifeguard growled out beside Tony who chuckled. 

I shook my head, "We need to get the civilians inside and outside of Novi grad the hell out of there." Steve said.

"ETA 2 minutes Lifeguard," Clint said over the loudspeaker from the.

"Bruce I know Wanda got in your head, but we are going to need big green," Ironhide said.

Bruce nodded, "I know Ironhide, your about the only one next to Hound that can take a beating from him." Bruce said.

I snorted as the look on Ratchet's face having now discovered why the two weapon specialist always showed up with dented and cracked plating,  "Roughhousing with the Hulk have you two lost your processors?!" Ratchet bellowed.

Hulk did fear Ratchet to some extent. Ratchet's anger surpassed the Hulk's on certain matters and this just happened to be one of them. The last time Hulk upset Ratchet, the Chief Medical officer lifted up a Cybertronian sized wrench and tomahawked it at the big green rage monster causing Hulk to run in fear along with anyone else in the room. Wanda saw this and looked at Ratchet, "You had the twins in fear of their lives." Wanda said to Ratchet.

"You my dear have your hands full with those two, they may be fully grown Mechs, but they act like a couple of sparklings." Ratchet pointed out, "At least their sisters are more mature." 

"Only when it counts Ratch," I replied smoothly.

Ratchet gave me a look that spoke volumes with a firm nod, "That is very much true, but you two don't tempt my wrath often." Ratchet replied, "Though Landfall has been toeing that line as of late." 

My twin chuckled nervously,  "Someone has to keep Tony from being reckless." Landfall reasoned.

"HEY!" Tony pouted.

Clint informed us that we were landing and we all got ready to move out into the main part of the City. Tony had dawned his suit as Fury sent me encripted messages that they would arrive shortly. Now it was time to face off against Ultron.