(23) Age of Extinction Pt9 {Edited}

Tony p.o.v.

I couldn't believe my eyes when the light faded, hot rod red and gold with a quicksilver blue, like my arc reactor, pinstripe. My Landfall changed colors. "Ah, Honey how are you feeling?" I had to ask.

"I feel....like I can take on Unicron," she said as she picked up speed, flames shooting out of her tail pipe.

I checked the live feed from the tower and seen that Lifeguard was on her feet again her color changed as well as her armor. On her chest was a white star on her shoulder a red star. Her colors black and silver with red, white, and blue pinstripes. A ground bridge opened and out came shooting Lifeguard "Ah, Thor. I have a feeling that the twins just got a power boost. Landfall's color is similar to my armor, while her sister, on the other hand, has a combination of Captain Ice Pack and Sargent Snowflake." I said.

"Odin's beard. My father said that this would happen. He spoke of two knights being awoken. Landfall and Lifeguard are those two knights that have been awakened." Thor said.

I flew in between the twins "Hey Cap, I thought I would just let you know you and Snowflake's girl is back and she has gone through some major changes." I said.

"Not now Tony!" They both screamed through the commlink....oh, they were on a suicide mission of their own.

Steve's P.O.V

Flashbacks of Lifeguard flashed through my mind what we had, what we had been, what we could have been...all of it playing in my mind as my heart twisted painfully. I had never felt like that with anyone other than Bucky. Not even with Peggy did I feel this way. I looked over at Bucky as we saw someone closing in on Cade as Optimus fought Lockdown. We would have to deal with this guy first "You chose alien metal over your own kind?" the man asked.

He was the CIA director! I got ready to throw my shield "When it comes to HYDRA yes." Cade said.

I threw my shield bouncing it off of rubble and knocking the gun out of the CIA director's hand, as my shield returned Optimus fired, as the CIA director laid dying Bucky walked over to him. "Asset...kill them..." he said.

"No," Bucky replied taking aim.

"Hail...H..HYDRA..." the CIA director got out before Bucky put one in his head without blinking.

I turned my attention to Optimus and Lockdown and threw my shield hitting Lockdown in the face. Lockdown looked down at me when I caught my shield, "You have seen my face now you will die." he growled.

"Bring it on then you son of a bitch. You took her from us." Bucky yelled.

"And now we are going to tear you apart." I snarled launching forward at him.

"STEVE, BUCKY, NO!" Optimus yelled.

Tony flew in and launched an attack to stop Lockdown's attack. Flashes of Lifeguard both of her forms past through my mind my whole life flashed before my eyes, but the attack never came.

Black and silver with red, white, and blue striping a red star on the shoulder, "You will never touch them again." a familiar voice snarled.

My heart skipped a beat, "Lifeguard." I said.

"How? That attack should have offlined you?!" Lockdown said.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and you pal...hehe, you made my sister and I just that," she said as Landfall came dropping in.

Their armor was similar to Optimus's but more feminine, Landfall had two swords with...were those arc reactors? Landfall growled, "Optimus let us take care of this sorry excuse of a mech."