(26) Age of Ultron Pt3

Lifeguard's P.O.V

We combed through every last file in the tower to look for anything that would stand out, we were dead in the water, all the systems in the tower were down. Ultron knew everything and that is what scared me the most. That's when Tony found it, "I know what he is after." Tony said.

Plopping a file down in front of us. I looked down at the file. What could Ultron need from Klaw? Banner said something about Wakanda that is when it clicked, "Primus, he is after the strongest metal on the planet. The same shit Steve's shield is made from." I said.

"Vibranium? I thought the shield was what was left of it?" Steve said confused.

Tony shook his head. "Prowl?" He asked.

"Vibranium is rare, yes, but under Wakanda, there is a large deposit of it. I just hope Megatron doesn't find it." Prowl said.

"Bite your glossa you buzzkill." Sides snarked.

I looked at my sister who looked at Tony, "He could be planing anything, we need to stop him as soon as possible." Philips said.

"No shit, sir." I said.

"Ooooh, Steve she said a bad word." Jazz said.

Steve rolled his eyes as Bucky chuckled, "That isn't going away anytime soon." Steve said.

I looked over to my sister who nodded, "Wakanda is where Ultron is heading." Ratchet said.

"Whatever plans he has for Vibranium does not bode well for any of us." Prowl said.

I looked at both Steve and Bucky, "Ultron means to kill us all down from the last Human to the last Autobot."

Landfall's P.O.V.

Ultron only wanted to build something with the vibranium to take out the entire human populace, "What I wouldn't give for Optimus to be here." Ironhide said.

"You said it Hide." Liz said as she put herself between Tony and Howard who looked to be ready to tear each other heads off. 

Well, Tony tear Howard's head off anyway.....that was nothing new. "Howard go back over there with the others and Tony go stand by my sister," she said.

Howard did as he was told as Tony told Liz to 'Kiss his ass' everyone knew that I was his ass when the comment was made. Just like everyone knew that Bucky was Liz's ass. Liz walked over to me and kissed my cheek, "There I just did." she said.

Tony was now saying shit about smart assed Autobots who were the siblings of his girl as I laughed I have never seen Tony so flustered over something it was funny to watch.

~time skip~

Lifeguard P.O.V.

I stood on the balcony of the tower when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, "Doll, what's troubling you?" asked Bucky as he held me close.

"I am worried Bucky, without Optimus here we could very well fail," I said.

"You, know thinking like that doesn't suit you Autobot." a voice said.

Bucky and I looked up to see Megatron.

Landfall's P.O.V

Megatron was here! I ran out to the balcony and glared at the warlord who destroyed our homeworld, "What do you want Megadork?" I challenged.

"Oh, my dear Landfall you don't know what is about to happen. I am having thoughts on whether to help you Autobots and your human pets or let you join them in extinction." Megatron said with a cold smile like sneer. Don't ask how he pulled it off.....it made his faceplate look weird. Well.....weirder.

"Megatron, you don't want me to get Banner out here." My twin said.

"Oh your HULK, well Ultron just so happens to have two new allies." Megatron said holding up two digits.

"Yeah, who?" asked Bucky as his metal arm twitched.

"The twins who put Hawkeye in the cradle. Ultron even knows of it." Megatron said.

"Like hell they are." growled a voice.

Sunny and Sides had joined us and looked as if they were about to go into their cybertronian alt-forms at any moment, "Think about what I said because if anyone kills you and your human pets it will be me." Megatron said as he took to the sky.

I looked at my twin as Steve came walking in, "Come on we are leaving for Africa." he said in his Captain voice.

"Megatron was here Steve," Bucky informed him.

"What did he want?" Steve asked.

"Oh, you know the lesser of two evils thing. Except with the whole 'If anyone gets to kill you it's me.' ploy." I replied.

Steve groaned and pinched his nose, "Why do I have the feeling Megatron is going to team up with Ultron?" he said.

"Let us hope that doesn't happen," I said.

************************************************************************(Word count: 820)

I know this is a shorter chapter but considering how long you had to wait its up now. Also we just decided to stop it here since it seemed like a good place to stop.