(25) Age of Ultron Pt2

Landfall's p.o.v

Something was wrong with Tony, ever since he found the scepter he had been acting way off. He was jumpy and as soon as we landed and Hill explained who the two who attacked were, Sunny and Sides started acting funny.

The Twins gave themselves to HYDRA's doctors to avenge their people much like Steve had done.

Tony and Bruce locked themselves in the lab no one could get in there except when dragging the pair out for food. Which Natasha and I did very well. Much to their complaining.

For three days this went on and none of us knew what they were up to, until the night of the party. Many of our friends had come. Lennox and the gang visited as well as Arcee and Brock, "Stark always knows how to throw one hell of a party." Jack said taking a swig of his beer.

"Yes, well I am surprised he hasn't been given a ticket for the noise complaints by those around him." Prowl stated.

Good ole Prowl always knew how to ruin a good time. I let out a sigh. As soon as everyone left we all sat around looking at Thor's hammer. As Hawkeye made a comment on how Thor could lift it so easily, "Only those who are worthy may lift the hammer." said Prowl.

Hawkeye was the first to try only to fail, followed by Tony and Rhodey which was much to my amusement a major bust. Then it was Steve's turn. Liz and Bucky watched as Steve went to lift the hammer. Thor and those of us that saw it, saw the hammer lift slightly causing Thor to look a bit panicked then when Steve tried again no such luck. ~Steve is nearly worthy to hold Thor's hammer. You must be proud, I got stuck with a needy egotistical sparkling of a Mech.~ I told my twin through the bond.

Next was Bucky, he too had no such luck. Banner nearly sent us into a fit when he acted as if he was going to HULK out. Each of the women passed except one, "I'll do it." Liz said.

Everyone looked at my twin as if she were Megatron himself. Thor smiled and nodded his head as she stood up and walked over to the hammer and placed her hand on the handle. If my sister was worthy than she would become the next Prime. Just then a loud screech filled our audio receptors causing us all to grit our teeth.

Lifeguard's p.o.v.

I looked up to see one of the damaged Legion suits strutting in, "How are any of you worthy? You are merely puppets on a string." it said.

I couldn't pick up Jarvis in the building and feared the worst, the suit looked at me, "Yet you who are of better intellect chose them every time." he said.

I collapsed onto the ground as my systems tried to block out something or someone trying to hack their way into my systems. I cried out in pain and began to writhe on the floor not knowing as I fell I had taken Thor's Hammer down with me.

3rd person p.o.v.

Landfall watched as her twin fell to the floor screaming in pain and as Lifeguards' two sparkmates rushed to help her. Seconds later Landfall fell screaming as her systems too tried to stop the hacking. Only Landfall probably had an easier time at it considering she hacked into things more often than her twin. Tony went to rush at her but was stopped by Iron Legion bots attacking. Both femmes twitched and writhed on the floor as the others fended off the attacks. It was in that moment Lifeguard finally pushed out Ultron and came up screaming throwing a field around her fellow Autobot's CPU as she threw Thor's hammer nailing Ultron dead center for good measure she threw a field up around Bucky's arm as the Iron Legion began to fly off with a pissed off Thor in hot pursuit. Hill looked at Lifeguard in shock, "You threw Thor's hammer." said Hill.

"No shit Sherlock," she replied.

"Ohhh, Steve she said a bad language word," Brock said like a child causing a few snarks of laughter in heat of the situation.

Tony's Pov

It was our fault. Banner and I created something that could bring the Autobots to their knees in pain and agony. Jarvis wasn't replying to my calls, "Jarvis, isn't here Tony. That son of a bitch took him out." said Landfall heatedly and rightfully so.

I would have to run the medical equipment made for the Autobots while Ratchet was down he was first on my list. When Ratchet was finished he started on the others as Thor came in and grabbed me by the throat, "THOR!" Landfall snarled....She was mad at me but I was glad to see she still wouldn't let anything happen to me.

Thor looked at her, "Come on point brake use your words." I said.

"What words I have for you Stark aren't too kind." Thor seethed.

"Thor let him go." Landfall said.

Thor let me go and I looked at her, "Lulu?" I asked.

"Tony you and Banners hearts were in the right place, we don't blame you for what happened," she said.

"You still got hurt." I countered.

"He tried to get into our CPUs our systems are a lot more advanced than even he is. Of course, he may have put us on our asses until Guard came up swinging with Thor's hammer. I guess she is more worthy than any of us." said Crosshairs.

"That doesn't bode well for those who don't have upgraded systems." Ratchet said. Several bots shivered.

"Grimlock and the Dinobots," Ironhide said.

"Fuck me six ways from Sunday and twice on Friday," Guard said causing Steve and Bucky to look at her funny as the rest of us busted out laughing.

I shook my head as Bucky looked at Liz, "Doll if you want it that bad than Steve and I aren't doing our job properly." Bucky said causing Steve to blush a nice shade of pink.

"You know him he has a chasity belt that's an Everlast." I pointed out.

"Not anymore he don't." Lulu said causing me to gasp in mock horror.

"No say its not so." I said.

The mood in the room was a little lighter as Vector Prime walked in with the my father and the others, "What the hell happened here it looks like a warzone?" Philips asked.

"Killer homicidle Robot wanting the destruction of the Avengers." said Crosshairs, "Did I leave out anything?"

"No Cross you didn't." Steve said.

"Yes he did. The fact Liz was able to pick up Thor's hammer." I said.

"That too." Crosshairs replied.

"She has the access code," Clint replied.

"Access code my aft back plates. Captain Rogers moved it a fraction." Ratchet fired off.

"Bull shit." Clint and I said at once.

Thor busted out laughing, "Brother Rogers did, in fact, move Mjolnir." Thor replied.

Steve's Pov

Everyone was looking at me in shock except those who seen it happen, "Punk, you already have a Shield now you want a hammer that hurls lightning bolts?" Bucky asked.

"Horse shit," said Clint.

Liz was looking at me before turning her attention to Vector Prime, "This is not a good time for them to be here." she said.

"Too bad we are staying," said Philips.

Liz nodded in respect, "Very well, but the moment shit starts getting bad you guys leave." she said.

"Done," Philips said.

We just needed to find Ultron first...

*****************************************************
(Word Count: 1,278)

Sorry this one took so long. But here you go!