(35) The Last Knight Pt2

Tony's P.o.v.

It was dinner time and no sign of Liz, Capsicle, or the Terminator. Luci was chasing the boys around the dinner table as the others laughed, "Would you two please sit before your mother blows a head gasket." I said.

They both looked at me and ran to their chairs as Steve came walking in. "Where are Lizzy and Terminator?" I asked.

"They will be here shortly and keep your snarky comments to yourself," Steve said in his captain tone.

I arched a brow as Bucky walked into the room with a very....pregnant Liz. "What the hell did she do swallow a tank?" Sam asked.

"Gee thanks, Wilson," Liz said.

Steve and Bucky just glared at Falcon, "No she is pregnant Sam." Bucky almost growled.

Ever since that battle with Lockdown five years ago Capsicle and Terminator haven't been too far from Liz's sight, always there near by. Her almost dying shook the two up pretty bad. For a week after that, you couldn't get them to leave their room and couldn't turn up any audio device loud enough to block the sounds coming out of that room. And I thought Lulu and I were bad! I felt sorry for Lulu because she could practically feel what her sister felt, unless she completely cut off the bond which she wouldn't do.....but that just made it better for me as she got frustrated fast. Liz sat in between Steve and Bucky, "Aunt Liz, are we going to have cousins?" asked Daniel.

"Yes you are," she said.

"And Uncle Tony isn't allowed anywhere near them," Steve remarked teasingly.

"Blow it out your exhaust manifold you son of a backwards aft glitch." I snarked in reply.

"You know I am not shocked that their first words were the cybertronian equivalent to half the scrap we say." Crosshairs said.

"You know Natasha, my healing ability has gotten stronger," Liz suggested.

"Oh-no not right now or ever," said Crosshairs.

Natasha arched a brow, "If you think you can." Natasha said.

"Not while you're pregnant," Steve said.

Liz rolled her eyes as Vector Prime returned with even more guests, "Oh joy dad." I said.

Steve's p.o.v

Howard and the others came walking into the dining area, "Hi Peggy." Liz said.

Something about Liz was off and I couldn't quite put my finger on it Bucky seemed to pick up on it too, "Hello Liz darling, have these two behaved themselves?" Peggy asked.

"Define behaved," Liz said taking a sip of her water.

Peggy walked over and gave her a hug before going wide eyed, "Are you expecting?" Peggy asked.

"Tell me Steve hasn't done that yet," Howard said.

"And if I did?" he asked.

"Oh so you ah, fondued?" Howard asked causing Bucky to go into fits of laughter.

I shook my head, "Shut it you." I growled.

"How far along are you?" Peggy asked Liz.

"About three months. Ratchet believes that due to the serum it is shortened my pregnancy by a few months," she said.

"By a few? You look like your about 5 to 6 months along." Howard pointed out before his eyes landed on the two boys, "Are those my?" Howard began.

"Yep," Luci said.