(17) Age Of Extinction Pt3

[Edited: December 28, 2017]

Bucky's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it, it was my rifle. The one that I used to carry when out on missions. I ran my flesh hand over the rifle. "My grandson wants to sell it. I have had one too many offers on the damn thing people collecting Howling Commando relics and memorabilia." Hodge said, "One man offered 6.3 million for it."

I looked at Hodge in shock, was that how much my stuff was worth? Liz shook her head, "I would have looked at the man and said hell no." 

"That is what I told the guy, then I over heard my grandson talking to the guy over the phone. Howling Commando stuff has gone through the roof since Cap came back," said Hodge.

I closed the case, "Thanks, Hodge." I said.

"Welcome Sargent, besides I will send the bill to Tony Stark. So, go ahead and take the stuff." Hodge said.

As soon as we left the surplus we loaded everything into the back of Ironhide and piled up inside. We pulled away from the curb and headed back the way we came, we passed Bumbleebee and Hound, which they soon followed us back to the base. Liz was the first one out helping unpack everything. "Got MREs and tactical gear for those Gandalf brought with him." Liz pointed out smiling at Vector Prime.

Vector Prime nodded as Steve and I watched our old team pass by the window.

Landfall's P.O.V. 

I watched as the Howling Commandos all helped unload Ironhide, I guess the secret wasn't out yet. "Wow Liz, you didn't tell me you have a twin." Howard said.

"Sorry old man, I am spoken for," I said with a smirk as Tony came around the corner.

Howard looked at Tony then at me. "Don't even think about it dad." he warned.

Howard looked at Vector who nodded. "It's a Howard Jr." one of the Commandos said.

Dum-Dum Dugan as it were. My sister snorted a laugh. "His name is Tony." I said shooting the commando a warning glare.

Philips walked over, "Who is the leader here?" he asked.

"Autobot or human?" Hill asked.

"Autobot first," said Philips.

"Optimus!" I yelled over my shoulder.

Optimus who had been in his altform began to transform, "Colonel Chester Philips, This is Optumis Prime leader of the Autobots." I said.

"Colonel Philips," Optimus said in greeting.

"I hear from Ms. Tron you have a HYDRA problem," said Philips causing all the Howling Commandos to start going off before raising his voice, "And a pair of Howling Commandos who are supposed to be dead!"

"Wait, what?" asked Howard.

Landfall went over to Ironhide and knocked on the window. "You two have twenty seconds before Hide tosses you two out." she said in warning.

I couldn't help, but laugh and lean into Tony's arms as Ironhide's doors opened.

Tony's P.O.V.

I never saw Capsicle move so fast in his life as soon as the doors opened he was out of Ironhide and looking over at Lifeguard who had a smirk plastered on her face as the rest of us chuckled. Bucky was right behind him "Кукла, это было просто грязно, и ты это знаешь." Bucky said (Doll, that was plain dirty and you know it.)

"Вам понравилось. Назовите это окупить вчерашнего солдата." Lifeguard said (You loved it. Call it pay back for last night Soldier.)