(31) Age Of Ultron Pt 8

S.H.I.E.L.D Base Code Name: Playground
Peggy Carter's Pov

Arcee came walking briskly into the room. "Sir, Lifeguard has ordered the activation of Theta Protocol." Arcee said.

Coulson's face became serious, "So she is fully stepping into her role as Director, I can't image the others being too happy about that move if she tells them." Coulson said.

"Wait your not the Director?" Howard asked.

"No, Lifeguard is, it was both on Fury's and Optimus Prime's orders." Coulson said, "I am her Deputy Director."

"What is Theta Protocol?" Philips asked.

"Theta Protocol is where S.H.I.E.L.D gathers all current and past resources to aid the Avengers who will be reintegrated with S.H.I.E.L.D as well as intergrades NEST and The Autobots." Coulson said, "If Lifeguard is calling for it then it must be worse than we fear."

"I otta take that boy of mine over my knee," Howard said.

Dugan and the others chuckled, "Howard, his heart was in the right place. He wanted to retire and secure a life for him and Landfall." I countered.

"I know that's why I haven't done it yet," Howard said.

I shook my head at Howard's antics as Coulson looked around at the agents that he had on hand, "Agent Koenig, Director Tron has activated Theta protocol." Coulson said.

"I will inform the UN sir." the Agent said as he turned and left the room.

"Agent Tripplet, you will take the Howling Commandos, NEST, and Autobots on base and link up with former Director Fury aboard the Carrier," Coulson added.

"Yes sir," Tripplet said.

I don't think Lifeguard had this in mind when she said she didn't want us involved.

Lifeguard's Pov

Sunny and Sides were making it very hard for us to do our jobs with the two all but begging Wanda to stop and her brother zipping around as fast as Blur on Extreme High-grade Energon. I finally had enough and managed to go into my larger form which shocked the hell out of the brother, "THAT IS ENOUGH!" I snapped.

I could feel Wanda trying to pry at my memories, "Little red, I am not the one you want to go power to power with, I'll put you on your ass." I said.

She looked at me shocked as Sunny and Sides tackled me to the ground, but I overpowered them. I glared at the two, "She was trying to get into my processor, so calm down before I knock your helms together." I growled.

Just then I saw Megatron come from behind one of the buildings, "Great now we have a bucket helmed problem." I said.

Sunny and Sides turned their attention to Megatron, "Steve get the wonder twins out of here." I said.

"This way!" Steve said to the two powered humans.

"Be advised Lifeguard, Barnes is fighting Ultron," Hawkeye said over the coms.

"Roger that." I said, "Avengers be advised we have Cons on the ground."

Landfall p.o.v.

I turned to see my least favorite con. Shockwave. He didn't taunt or make any noise, all he did was charge. The stupid logical mad scientist had it out for me for vorns. I was his assistant for a long while on Cybertron before his work turned unethical, before he was the way he was, then I ratted him out to Cybertron Police.

And I had to be extra careful because of the young ones I carried. I had to adapt my fight style, protecting my Spark-chamber where the two young sparks were forming.