(7) Sunny and Sides

[Edited: December 28, 2017]

Third Person POV

The Avengers headed to the carrier. Only known to Thor, the sisters had sent word to Sunny and Sides about using the pretender tech that Landfall, along with Tony worked on. Landfall made copies and sent them ahead with Thor. When they arrived Sunny and Sides were using their new tech, "Hey little sisters." Sunny said wrapping his arms around his kid sisters.

Sides came walking up, "There are my beautiful twin sisters." said Sides.

"You should be in bed." Lifeguard said.

"Hey I got cleared, I just have to take it easy." Sides replied.

Tony was looking in between the siblings, "Geez does everything come in pairs in your family?" asked Tony.

"Of course." the four said.

Landfall's POV

My sister was going out on a date with Steve, for some reason I found myself envious of her. She was acting as if she had found another part of her. Like she found her Sparkmate. My brothers were in awe of everyone around them. Though Thor was a friend to the Autobots we (Sunny, Sides, Lifeguard and myself) had no idea that Cybertron and Asguard had an alliance. Lifeguard was talking about who was backing Cemetery wind with our brothers and the Avengers, "So, Lockdown is helping these guys. I over heard Ironhide saying he was a bounty hunter and that he is after Optimus. Cemetery wind could have some kind of an alliance to help him track down Optimus and who better to go after are those close to Optimus." Sides said.

"It would be safe to assume that your right on that, but no one has seen or heard from Optimus since he was led into an ambush." Fury said.

"Follow us Avengers your about to meet the rest of the Autobots." Sunny said.

"And two cons." said Tony.

"Them as well." Sides added.

I snuck a glance at Tony. For a meat bag he was smart and devilishly handsome. Was this what Lifeguard felt everytime Captain Rogers entered the room? Was I falling in love with a human?

Lifeguard's POV

I smiled at the sight of Ratchet who was talking heavily with Ironhide, "My god they're huge." said Banner.

All optics were on us now, "Lindsey, Lulu." Skywarp said playing along.

"Lulu? Listen here you over sized flying garbage can..." Landfall began using words she heard a human call him once.

Ironhide chuckled, "Easy you." Hide said.

I looked at Skywarp who was trying to hide behind Thundercracker, "Relax sis." I said.

Landfall looked at me, "Lulu, is kinda cute." said Tony.

"Don't you dare start with that Stark." Landfall warned.

We all watched as Tony grinned like a jackass, "And what are you going to do about it Lulu?" Tony asked.

"This is not going to end well." I said as Landfall launched herself at Tony who was laughing his ass off until Landfall locked him into a sharpshooter submission hold.

Tony yelped in pain and began to tap, "Are you going to call me Lulu again?" Landfall asked.

"No, I will not call you Lulu again." Tony groaned in pain.

Landfall let go of him, "Good boy." she said patting him on the head.

~Don't like humans? My aft Landfall.~ I said through our bond. I knew that if she didn't like him at all she would've snapped his leg off.

~What is happening to me?~ she asked scared.

~Your in love.~ I replied.

She looked down at the floor, "I am going to go cool off before I kill someone." Landfall said and left the room.

"Sorry about Lulu, she hates that nickname." Sides said.

"None taken. Tony can get a little out of hands at times." Steve said.

"DO NOT!" Tony exclaimed.

"Yes, you do Tony." I said.

"What is strange is she didn't mortally wound you for calling her Lulu." Ratchet said.

I just smiled.

Fury explained what was going on. "You would not be wrong, Lockdown is after Optimus. He is after those who have been here the longest."

"Bee and the others are in deep hiding. Even we don't know where they are." said Ironhide.

"Why show up at the tower though?" Steve asked.

"Considering how Lu, and Liz are the sister of those two. He thinks that they would know where we are to draw us out. Then take us down and torture us before killing us." Ironhide said pointing to Sunny and Sides.

"It is a sound strategy." said Prowl.

Steve put a protective arm around me. "Until we can locate the others and Prime I believe it best that you all blend in. That is why Stark and Landfall made something for you guys." said Fury.

Tony walked up with the case, "P.T short for Pretender Tech." Tony began as he talked about what it does.

Even Skywarp and Thundercracker were interested in it, "Hey are you alright?" Steve asked.

"I'm fine Steve." I said.

"Hey I'll protect you." he said.

"Don't make a girl a promise if you can't keep it." I said.

Steve lead me out of the room and away from prying eyes as he lifted my chin forcing me to look into those blue pools that were his eyes. My spark skipped a beat as his lips softly touched mine. 'Primus, please let him accept me when I feel that it is time.' I silently prayed to Primus.

His pulled away as I blushed lightly, "Your so beautiful." he said.

"Thank you." I said.

My spark felt as though there was still another piece of it was missing......

"Hey Steve, you do know that every time you kiss Lindsey you are kissing me too, cuz....twins!?" Landfall called out in an annoying way. She felt my spark skip so she assumed he kissed me.....which she wasn't wrong.

Tony's laugh could be easily heard after Landfalls' comment. "You are........ absolutely.......... amazing Luci!" He called out between laughs.

Steves' face flushed slightly and the pink tinge was new for me but it was adorable.

Landfall p.o.v.

I watched as Lifeguard and Steve left the room, I was in the hall looking into the room. I felt her spark skip a beat and her emotions changed from confusion, to sadness, to hope and happiness. I called out; "Hey Steve, you do know that when you kiss Lindsey you are kissing me too, cuz.....twins!?"

Tony started laughing. "You are............ absolutely............ amazing Luci!" Luci? I could tolerate that.

*********************************************************************************** (Word count: 1,089)

LibbieBlackout422 here! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote and comment