(8) The Winter Soldier Pt 1

[Edited: December 28, 2017]

In this chapter Landfall and Tony are tip towing around their feelings. While Steve and Lifeguard explore theirs even more. Enjoy.
----------------
Lifeguard's POV

Natasha, Steve, and I were living in Washington DC. Cemetery Wind had gone silent mainly because of S.H.I.E.L.D saying hell would rain down upon their heads if they went after another Autobot. Steve and I shared an apartment together having moved in together after six months of dating.

Which Ratchet wasn't happy about. Ironhide thought it was adorable to see Steve swoon over me everytime I walked into a room. Landfall and Tony would tease me and Steve respectfully.

Tony and Landfall were walking on eggshells as the humans would say, because of how they felt with each other. Pepper tried to help get them together only for her plan to fall through because of what happened to Happy.

I was woken up to Steve's gentle kisses upon my lips "Mmm, morning handsome." I said raking my fingers into his short silky hair.

He chuckled, "Morning to you too beautiful. Shall we get going?" he asked.

"Sure why not. I mean it's not like I can out run you." I said knowing full well that I could.

Steve smiled and got out of bed his american flag boxers briefs hanging low on his waist, what a view. I wolf whistled and he turned his head a light blush on his cheeks. Primus he looked so cute when he blushed, "Nice ass Captain." I said.

"Thank you ma'am." he replied with a smile and that cute little blush on his cheeks.

Landfall p.o.v.

I was missing my twin near me but I was okay as long as Sunny and Sides were near and I had something to do.

Tony was insufferable! That cheeky look in his optics, that flirty smile, that........ that fragging fleshie! If I would have known that I, out of every bot who came to this Primus forsaken planet, would fall for a flesh bag......I would've left for the moon by now. But I supposed for a filthy, liquid excreting, dirty, squishy, flesh bag.......he wasn't as bad as most of them. Aesthetically wise. But i'd never tell him that, his ego would inflate way too much.

Currently I was working on upgrades to the pretender tech for the bots who couldn't transform into a human alt. I figured their 'holoforms' would and should be able to handle human food as a way to consume energon. I looked at the clock, I had been at this for fourty-eight hours with no rest.

~Lifeguard to Landfall

Speaking of my twin..

~Landfall here, what do you want. I am in the middle of doing something.

~Steve, and I are heading to the Lumarian Star. We'll be back in a few days. Tell Arcee her lover boy Brock says hi.

~Stay safe Lifeguard, and I will tell Arcee her lover boy says hi. Landfall out.

I couldn't help, but smile at that Arcee was one of the few Autobots that could use their pretender tech. She had a thing for S.H.I.E.L.D STRIKE Commander Brock Rumlow. Arcee had fallen helm over pedes for Brock. I went back to work as the devil himself walked in, "What do you want Stark?" I asked, not even looking up.

"You have been at this for fourty-eight hours sweetheart, go get some rest." he said.

I couldn't help, but note the worry in his voice. I looked up at him, "I'm fine Tony." I said.

Which of course was a lie, I was tired.

"Besides don't you stay up for days on end working on your tech with little to no re-est?" I asked giving him a look. He couldn't be a hypocrite. Damn it I almost said recharge. Luckily I hid it with a tiny yawn.

Tony p.o.v.

I looked at her, "Come on Lulu-bug go to bed, pretty please?" I pleaded pouting and batting my lashes.

Something about her made me feel happy, like I could take on the world. Her right eye twitched when I called her Lulu. "What have I told you about calling me that?" she growled.

Oh, it was fun just to annoy her. It was almost as good as annoying Steve. The fire that came to those eyes was just perfect. I loved seeing her all pissed off. I found it really attractive as funny as it sounds I thought she looked so...sexy when I made her mad by calling her Lulu. Not to mention when she practically growled out her words in anger. Hot damn.

She was glaring at me now, "Come on sweetheart go to bed, I promise not to touch anything." I said.

"Bullscrap, Stark I know you." she said. She had always used strange terms that I heard her brothers and the Autobots using....I guess hearing it often enough makes you get used to it.

"Jarvis will alert you if I touch it." I told her holding my hands in the air as emphasis in the universal 'I give up' motion.

"Of course I will Miss. Tron." said Jarvis.

My sexy little Lulu sighed, "Fine, but if Jarvis tells me you are messing with my scrap I promise you this Stark I will feed you to Ironhide." she threatened.

"Mmm hmm, you bet ya." I said as she got up to leave.

I hated watching her go, but boy did I love watching her leave. I went to work on my latest suit before I headed out to Malibu.

Lifeguard's POV

I loved messing with Brock, of course I did have help from Jack Rollins, "Hey Brock, Arcee says hi." I said.

Seeing the hard ass Strike commander blush a nice shade of pink was funny to watch, Jack would make kissing noises in the back ground which got everyone howling with laughter, "You are going to get it when we get back Tron." he said giving me a glare.

"But Brocky-pooh, it's so woth it." I said.

Brock's eyes got as wide as Steve's shield at Arcee's nickname for him. The others were howling with laughter, Steve was chuckling at the look on Brock's face, "Leave him alone Liz." said Steve trying not to laugh.

"If I didn't give him hell, he would think something is wrong." I replied.

Funny thing is STRIKE team were the only ones that knew who and what my twin and I were. "Unfortunately she is right...AGAIN!" Brock said as a smirk came to his lips, "Then again I could always call Prowl."

Oh, Primus not Prowl anyone but him. His lectures always put me right into recharge, "No, please not Prowl. Anyone but him. I will go into a coma if I get a lecture from him." I said.

Brock smiled in triumph before he got that serious look on his face again, it was time.

Steve's POV

After the threat of Prowl hung over her head Liz was paying attention as Brock told us what was going down. I looked at Natasha, "I'm getting tired of playing Fury's janitor." I said.

"Easy, there Cap, those mercs could be working for cemetery wind. If they get their hands on that data that could prove bad for the Autobots, because they think all of them are with S.H.I.E.L.D." I pointed out.

"She's right captain. We can't risk the lives of Hound and the others." Brock said.

"Even Optimus is out there somewhere. If Lockdown finds out we don't have Optimus, he will hurt people just to bring him out of hiding we can't let that happen." Natasha said.

Brock went on and about the mission as I gave out orders, "You heard the Captain." Brock said.

I walked to the back of the jet with out a pack and jumped out. I knew I was going to get an earful from Liz later.

Lifeguard's POV

I watched as Steve jumped out the jet without a parachute, "One of these days he is going to do that and he is going to brake something." I said.

Brock smiled, "Don't worry I'll kick his ass for you." he said

"Your too kind." I said as I jumped out the jet.

Steve was my everything and I would protect him...

*****************************************************
(Word count: 1,386)

Vote and Comment