(11) Winter Soldier Pt 4

[Edited: December 28, 2017]

Sparkmates are the Cybertronian equivalent to soulmates but also can refer to a marriage type bond.

Bondmate is the Cybertronian equivalent to dating.

Spark-calling is the Cybertronian equivalent to falling in love with someone really fast. Its their way of knowing who their potential Sparkmate will be.

~~~~~~~~~

Steve's P.O.V

Seeing my best girl laying on a steel bed that Ratchet had laid her down upon to fix the damage done to her left me fearing for her. Ironhide was speaking with the Samurai Autobot named Drift. The two looking at me every so often, "So, he is the one Hound and Bumblebee won't shut up about?" Ironhide said. "I thought he'd be taller."

"I thought he was dead." Drift said.

"I am standing right here," I called over my shoulder.

About that time Director Fury came in with Elita-One and Arcee, "How is she Ratchet?" asked Arcee worried for her friend.

"I am shocked that Landfall hasn't entered stasis lock yet. Lifeguard's wounds were severe, she had several major Energon lines ruptured," said Ratchet.

My heart dropped at those words. "Well, am I the only one shocked that the girl I like can turn into an alien robot who is also a sexy sports car?" asked a voice.

"Stark, your timing is...repulsive," said Ratchet causing Ironhide and Drift to laugh.

Tony pulled a face and shook his head, "I repaired Landfall by the way, she's sleeping now. You seemed to have your hands full with her sister."

"Yeah, well as soon as she put two and two together she activated a ground bridge and went to protect her twin. As for the terrible Lambo twins, they are out looking for Optimus with Skywarp and Thundercracker." said Ratchet.

"It has come to my attention that KSI is, in fact, trying to make man-made Cybertronians." Fury said tossing a file folder down.

"Son of a glitch." said Ironhide.

"That is where they have been taking fallen Autobots," I said.

"I fear it is only the start of our problems," said Ratchet.

I looked at the medic as he took a seat. "The CIA wants S.H.I.E.L.D to hand us over." said Ironhide.

"Not a goddamn chance. Howard left a lot of the unfiled missions with the Red Demons from the war. If what is in those files comes to light then well...Let's just say they won't lay a hand on another Autobot ever again." I said.

Tony's P.O.V

I arched a brow, what could have my father left with Cap, that could help the Autobot cause? I looked over at Lifeguard and saw the sudden movement of her fingers. "Ah, paging Doctor Ratchet I believe you patient is waking up." I said.

Ratchet stood up and walked over to Lifeguard's side, "Easy Lifeguard, you gave Lockdown as good as he gave you."

"He shouldn't have threatened My Steve." she growled out.

I could have sworn I saw Cap shiver at her words before his ears turned a nice pink. Lifeguard sat up slowly and looked at Steve and tilted her head to the side a bit. "Steve, are you alright?" she asked she sounded so innocent and worried it was almost comedic.

"You just embarrassed him with your declaration Lifeguard," I said.

"How so?" she asked.

"He liked it when you called him your Steve," I said.