(29)Age Of Ultron Pt6

S.H.I.E.L.D Base playground

Howard's POV

I was in the lab talking shop with Ms. Simmons and Mr. Fitz when Peggy walked into the room, "Howard, your son is on the phone for you." Peggy said.

"What did that son of mine do this time?" I asked leaving Fitz and Simmons in a fit of laughter in my wake.

I walked over to Ms. Skye who pointed to the phone. I picked it up, "What did you do now son?" I asked slightly amused when he groaned.

"Nothing bad, yet. I called to tell you that even though you may be dead at this time, you will die happy to know your having grandkids." Tony said.

My brain froze, just upright froze. Did my son call to tell me I was going to be a grandfather?! I snapped back into reality, "Tony did you cheat on Lucy?" I asked.

"No, she is the one who is pregnant with twins, a boy, and a girl," Tony replied.

I smiled softly, "I am going to be a grandpa." I said happily.

Daisy's head snapped up in shock at what I had just said her eyes blowing wide, "You better make sure that she gets plenty of food, she is eating for three now." I warned.

Tony groaned before the line went dead, "Congrats." Daisy said.

"Congrats on what?" Coulson asked the others right behind him.

"Tony called," I said.

"And pray tell did you're smarter than you son want?" Philips asked.

True Tony was smarter than me by far, but that was beside the point, "Tony called to tell me that Lucy is pregnant with twins." I said with a smirk.

Peggy and the others smiled at me, "So, gramps how does it feel?" Dugan asked.

"Its the end of times. Tony is going to be a dad." Coulson said.

"We're doomed," Philips added.

"HEY!" I exclaimed as everyone else laughed.

********

Lifeguard's POV

I laid in bed between Bucky and Steve their breathing even signifying that they were asleep. I curled up between the pair as they put their arms around me before pressing those god-like bodies against mine. I sighed in content and rested my head on their arms that were linked behind my head. I loved them, both of them, with all my spark and I wanted nothing more than to protect them from all harm. I was their sword and shield, as I began to slip into recharge I felt Bucky move, "Doll?" he asked.

"Which one me or Steve?" I asked.

"You Liz, why aren't you asleep yet?" he asked.

"A lot on my processor, but for now I want to sleep," I replied.

Steve moved and I felt something hard press against my stomach, "Well I am not dealing with that problem." I said.

Steve's pheromone level was rising signifying he was having a fitful dream, "Liz...Buck...Fuck..." Steve moaned in his sleep.

Did he just say fuck in his sleep? If he got onto anyone about their language again I was going to make damn sure to play this. I felt Bucky's lips kissing up my neck as I gasped slightly. I knew where this was going.

******

Third person POV

The next morning when everyone woke up they found something to do for the most part Lifeguard and Landfall watched as Steve and Tony get into a wood chopping contest. Tony had a small pile while Steve had a nice mound built up. The two were talking about something when Steve took a hollow piece of wood and tore it in half.

 The two were talking about something when Steve took a hollow piece of wood and tore it in half

"PRIMUS BLESS AMERICA!" Lifeguard cried as Bucky wolf whistled.

Tony about fell over laughing as Steve began to blush as red as the stripes on his shield and uniform. Bucky put an arm around Lifeguard "Mr. Stark?" asked Laura, Clint's wife.

Steve and Tony turned to look at her "Clint said it wouldn't be a problem, but could you have a look at the tractor in the barn it won't start." Laura said.

"Of course." Tony said turning to leave then called over his shoulder, "Don't take from my pile!"

Bucky snorted a laugh "Buck." Lifeguard asked turning to face the Winter Soldier.

Blue-gray eyes met hers "You want me to help Tony don't you?" he asked.

"Please?" she asked.

Bucky smiled softly "Of course doll someone has to put the punk to shame." he said kissing her forehead.

"What did you say Jerk?" Steve asked swinging the ax again.

"You heard me punk," Bucky replied before jumping off the porch.

Landfall laughed as Bucky kicked up the ax twirled it before splitting the piece Tony had on the splitting log. Lifeguard smirked as Bucky began getting to work as Natasha walked out and seeing the two friends splitting wood, "Where's Tony?" Natasha asked.

"Right here and look who's here too," Tony replied walking up with former Director Nick Fury.

"You're in trouble Pirate boy." Lifeguard said with a laugh.

"Yeah, we told them about Coulson," Landfall added.

"Yeah, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!" Tony all but snapped.

Lifeguard looked over to see Landfall purging her tanks "Is Landfall alright?" Fury asked.

"She has buns in the oven and their Stark's receipt," Bucky said walking over.

Fury got a look of pure horror on his face "The world can't deal with more Starks, I pray they are nothing like you." Fury said.

"Ouch," Sides said.

"Burn." Lifeguard said with a laugh as they all headed inside.

************************************************************************
(Word count: 916)

Sorry this took so long. Enjoy!