(21) Age of Extinction Pt7

[Edited: December 29, 2017]

Landfall p.o.v.

I awoke to police sirens in the distance Tony groaned in his sleep as I shook him awake. "We got company." I said.

Tony sat up and looked at me as someone banged on the door. "AVENGERS GET YOUR ASSES UP!" yelled Colonel Philips.

Tony and I scrambled out of bed and out of the train car, as Steve looked out in the distance. "We need to leave." said Hound.

"You said it with only the Avengers and no S.H.I.E.L.D  we are sitting ducks," said Sunny.

"Not true, we have Asguard on our side. I don't think Earth wants to go to war with Thor's people let alone his father. Asguard has always protected Earth always has and always will, but this just might break that if they fire on us." I pointed out.

I could feel my sister's worry for her mates through my bond. Bucky had been through so much since his fall in the 40s he was still trying to find himself in the modern world same as Steve though Steve was the quickest to pick things up. "Everyone on board the ship now." said Vector Prime.

We were heading for China and HYDRA.

Tony's POV

I flew beside the ship with Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker "Starscream." I said

"Yes, mini Howard?"  asked the former Decepticon.

"First of all don't call me that. Call me Tony. Second, you served Lord Buckethead what's his plan with KSI?" I asked.

"Knowing Megatron, he is using KSI to build a new army," Starscream said.

We all heard Lifeguard groan through the comms. "The last thing we need is to be up to our optics with Decepticons that can turn into a pixel wave, and float right on by." she pointed out.

"I am still working on that," I said, "Jarvis how are we on that problem?"

"Sir, I have gathered several different ways to take these Pixelformers down," Jarvis said.

"Okay J, send them to the bots," I said.

I could hear some of the bots cheering on the other end, I made somebots happy. 

"Good work Tony, now we can really give those cheap knock offs a beating of a lifetime." Lifeguard said.

I could hear Buck and Steve laughing in the back ground. "So, is Cap still a saint or have you made him a sinner yet?" I asked.

"Tony don't make me come out there and tape your mouth shut." Landfall said.

"Mmm, baby you know I love duct tape," I said.

I heard Landfall laugh it was one of the most beautiful sounds she could make.....the other beautiful sounds were all made because of me....usually in bed.

"Oh, sweet Primus you humans and your odd mating practices," Starscream stated.

I laughed as a round went over my head I looked to see who fired it only to see Sunny. "Hey bro, I was just joking." I said smirking behind the helmet causing Starscream and his seekers to laugh.

"Sure you were Tony." came the reply.

Okay, maybe I wasn't joking I was a kinky fucker.

Lifeguard's P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes looking at my sister who was blushing a rather nice shade of Energon blue mumbling in Cybertronian how Primus cursed her with an over charged Seeker in human skin. I just chuckled.

~He got you good there.~ I said through our bond.

~That he did sister, that he most certainly did.~ she replied.

Steve and Bucky were sitting on my shoulders, backs leaned against my neck plates, asleep. Their steady heartbeats and breathing informed me as much. Last night in that car had me reeling. My processor was still trying to process all that I felt. Every touch of their lips on my frame, every slide glance as we explored each other's frames. I wanted more of it. For two soldiers trained in the art of war and combat their touch was so.......gentle. Like they were treating me like I was a piece of glass that they could mold, with a slight touch either shatter me or make me want more.

Landfall felt my arousal through our bond and she chuckled, ~Give you a little taste did they?~ she asked.

~Oh, did they ever. They can be just as passionate in the berth as a seeker...or Praxtion~ I said throwing her a knowing look.

Her optic ridge raised in both amusement and shock.

Howard was watching us in interest like we were bugs under a magnifying glass. "They are twins, and can communicate through their bond. Though they aren't like their brothers." Ratchet said.

"Really so all they have to do is what they are doing now?" Howard asked.

"Yes, and it's a private conversation Howard so, keep your nose out of it," said Peggy.

I could see why Steve fell in love with her, like myself I didn't put up with a Stark's snoopy personality unless if I wanted him too. Now I know where he got it from. I looked at my sister who was debating on wether to shoot Howard or not.

~Remember Fall, in his time Tony isn't even being carried yet. You kill Howard, Tony ceases to exsist.~ I said to Landfall through our bond.

She gave me a shocked and horrified look and said, ~I know that. I just forgot for a nanoclick. He's more annoying than Tony was when I hated all humans.~ Then the back of the ship opened up, "We're here, Landfall retrieve the seed." Optimus said

"On it boss," said Landfall getting up to jump and paratroop to the ground, when we were hit. 

The ship pitched violently shaking Steve and Bucky from their sleep and causing them to fall. If I wasn't fast enough the pair would have been hurt, but due to my quick thinking and fast reaction time the pair were safe in each of my hands. "Are you two alright?" I asked scanning them for injuries that may have happened when I caught them. 

Think about it, my hands are made out of alien metal for fuck sakes. The two nodded and I set them on the floor. "All of you get out and protect the civilians." said Optimus

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" Steve said.

Who ever shot us down was going to pay dearly...

************************************************************************
(Word Count: 1,109)

Vote and Comment

I, the co-author who's OC is Landfall, am asking a question to all the readers. If this book goes into The Last Knight. Should everyone be with Cade and the other bots or should our lovely triple changers leave with their Sparkmates to hide on their own but join up with the others later?

Transforming For You (Transformers/Avengers Crossover) Wattys2019On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara