2) Fury Knows and Ironman

So last chapter we established that Fury is a friend to the Autobots and their human allies via word of Ironhide. So how will Fury react to the girls being triple changers? Most of all Landfall and Lifeguard get to meet Ironman in this chapter.Enjoy.
~Demon_Of_Durin_89
____________________________________
Lifeguard's POV

I left my room with Landfall right beside me. It was hard to find Fury, the damn pirate was a damn ninja. And then It was like he knew we needed to talk to him. He signaled us to follow him into his office.

~small time hop~

"Sir, we need cover names to fit our human cover." I said.

"So your Cybertronians?" he asked.

"Yes, and Orion is in trouble." I said.

Fury got this real serious look on his face. I mean he was always serious, but this was like a whole new level "Autobots aren't put on our list Decepticons are. We currently have two of each on the carrier. Skywarp and Thundercracker and Sunstreaker and Sideswipe." Fury said

"Our brothers?" Landfall said; through the bond I could feel her sadness, happiness and hope.....but also fear.

"They are in what you call stasis lock, or a coma to us." Fury said

"Take me to them, I'm a medic." I said.

Fury nodded "Follow me."

Fury lead us to the lower holdings "Landfall and Lifeguard, boy are we cons 'happy' to see you two." Skywarp said.

"We heard about Starscream, I'm sorry." I said.

When I was younger before the war consumed Cybertron. I would often sneak off to Vos, the Seekers city. That's were I met Starscream. He was a crush nothing more, his beauty as he flew interested me. It pained my spark to hear that he was offlined and by Bees human no less.

I transformed to my large bi-ped form and looked over our older brothers "Humans did this." I growled.

"S.H.I.E.L.D is taking in all of your kind. We are still trying to find out who is behind these attacks. We know that they are organized, and they are military." Fury said.

Landfalls POV

As soon as Lifeguard transformed into her bi-pede mode I followed quickly. I stretched my wings and my wheels seen as I have been hiding as a human for a while now without being able to transform and stretch. Being stuck in one alt mode can be very boring and very uncomfortable.

Lifeguard's POV

Multiple energon line ruptures "How long have they been like this?" I asked.

"Two days." Fury said.

I looked at Fury "I need a welder, heavy tube cables that are flexible, and Energon....if you have any. Its Sides who has all the damage. Sunny went into stasis lock to try and save Sides. If I can't get these lines sealed Landfall and I will lose our brothers." I said.

Fury started barking orders over his comms as I began to pull off some of the plating to get to the major lines.

Men arrived with what I needed as I began to clamp the ruptured lines. My fingers working fast "Landfall, Skywarp, TC get over here and hold Sunny down because once I get Sides stable he's going to come up swinging." I said.

The three rushed over careful not to step on anyone. Landfall sat on Sunny's chest as Skywarp sat his big aft on Sunny's legs TC rolled his optics "This is not going to end well." TC stated as he held my brother's shoulders down.