Epilogue

Unification Ceremony

Here we are. It was the day you had waited so long for. The unification ceremony of Jennie Kim and yourself. You stood, Jennie opposite you, smiling like you were on anesthetic. Your right and Jennie's left wrists being bound by a ribbon and flowers.

Once you two were bound together, the Shaman Jessie started the process.

You held up a white candle and said your vows...

"Jennie, you are everything I could have asked for. You are the reason I wake up at 7 am to go hunting and smile. You have given me a family of my own. I love you like this much."

You opened your arms as wide as you could, smiling cheekily while doing so.

"You are so stupid," Jennie said laughing.

"You love me though."

"I do. So, I guess it is my turn?"

"You may go ahead," Shaman Jessie said.

She then held up the candle and said her vows.

"Y/n, I really don't know what to say. All I can say is that I love you. You make me smile. I love that kid personality you have. I love how when I am not feeling good, the thought of you could instantly lead to an amazing day. I love how, even now, when you hold my hand I get a burst of happiness in my heart. Every time you kiss me, it is like my stomach does backflips. I just love you."

After Jennie said her vows, the candle on the altar was lit by you two in order to share your power with the rest of the pack.

With that, you two kissed right before Michu came barreling into your leg. You picked up your beloved daughter and headed into a life of prosperity and happiness.

"Jennie, we have been through everything together and I plan to go through everything else that comes through our life together. I am here to love and protect you for as long as I possibly can."

"Ehem...you could not have said that at the altar?"

"Well...yeah, but it was cute you have to admit it."

"It was very cute, y/n. The same goes here too. I will protect and love you as long as my life will let me. I love you, y/n."

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Thank you guys again for sticking with another one of my stories. I am sorry about the super late updates on this story, but I told you guys that I was going to finish it, so I pursued and did just that. Please go read The Light and The Dark if you don't mind!! Again thanks for the reads and votes. Happy New year!!