17

Blood was shed, some were killed, feelings were hurt.

Currently the battle was neck and neck. Half of each clan were either killed or injured to the point of no return. You and Jennie were fighting as a duo. It was easy for you two being that you both were the top of your clans.

A vamp jumped on you from behind while Jennie was fighting her cousin Jimmy(idk lol). He had a firm grip around your neck. You could feel yourself starting to drift. You glanced up at Jennie and saw a vamp heading towards her. Regaining your strength, you reached back and sent your claws to the back of the vamps skull. He feel to the ground and you ran towards Jennie. Right before the vamp could reach Jennie, you grabbed his head and spun it 360 degrees.

"Thanks," Jennie said smiling at you.

"Anytime."

You saw a vamp coming up behind Jennie and decided to get fancy.

"Babe, can I have a kiss?"

"Right now?"

"I can't help it."

"Fine."

With your right hand you grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to you. She rested her arms on your shoulders and pressed her forehead against your own. She leaned in and pulled your bottom lip between her teeth. You wrapped your hands around her waist, ever so gently squeezing her behind.

As you felt the vamp right behind Jennie, you stuck your claws out stabbing him in his...

"What the heck," the vamp protested falling onto the ground in pain.

"You approached my girl."

"You didn't have to stab me there," he said getting teary-eyed.

"Where should I have done it then?"

"I don't know! I mean, stabbing me in my heart is better than there!"

"Wait hold on...in your heart?"

"Yes, my hea-...oh. Sorry, I just joined the clan a few weeks ago. I forgot about the heart thing."

"I am going to let you live. You seem nice."

"Her father made me joined the clan. I didn't want to fight you guys."

"Good man."

"Alright, you two should go fight."

You laughed and headed back to the fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within 20 minutes the fight had almost come to an end. The only person left on the vamps side was Jennie's father.

"Give it up, Mr.Kim," your father said.

"Why should I do that?"

"You are the only one of your clan left. There are around 300 of us."

"What does that mean? I have the skills to take you all out."

"Give it a rest."

"I will not. I fight to the end."

"Dad, can I come back," Jennie said stepping forward.

You were shocked until you felt her squeeze your hand gently before letting go.

"Why do you want to come back all of a sudden?"

"I was wrong for leaving the vamp clan. They raised me. The child I had was a mistake."

"Glad to see that you have finally realized," he said opening his arms.

Jennie walked into her father's open arms. When her father released from the hug, Jennie fell to the ground. You looked and saw a long wooden steak in the center of her heart. A single tear fell from your eyes before you felt you body envelope in anger. You sprinted towards her father. You jumped over his head, catching him off guard. From the front view, everyone saw three claws come out of Mr. Kim's throat. You retracted your claws and let him fall to the ground.

Sitting on the ground, you pulled Jennie into your lap.

She is gone.