4

"Dad I was just saying goodbye!"

"But what did I tell you last time." "I told you to stay away from that werewolf!" "And you," he said looking at you. "If I ever catch you as much as looking at my daughter again I will torture you for the rest of your life," he said picking you up by your throat. "Do you understand me," he yelled choking you. "Jennie go home now," he ordered throwing you up against a tree.

You watched as both of them flew away as you sat up against the tree trying to catch your breath.

After about twenty minutes you ran home and walked into the living room where your parents were.

"Hey sweetie how was your w-" "What happened to you," your mother said while tilting your head back.

"Nothing mom."

"What is it," your dad said walking up to you.

"Nothing I just fell."

"The redness of your neck says otherwise." "Who did this to you?"

"No one."

"You met Jennie again today didn't you?"

"..."

"Her dad showed up didn't he?"

"Yes."

"What did we tell you?"

"To stay away from her." "We were just saying goodbye though!"

"Her father is a serious man, I am shocked to see that he didn't do more than just choke you."

"I am sorry dad."

"Don't worry I will take care of him." "No one messes with my family and gets away with it."

"Don't go doing anything stupid and start something you can't finish," your mother warned him.

"Don't worry my love." "I can finish it."