3

The Next Day

"Jennie what do you want?" "We can't just sneak out and meet up in the woods anymore."

"I need to see you."

"Jennie, we can't do this anymore."

"Why?" "You know that our parents won't do anything to us." "They love us too much."

"I went sneaking around in my basement last night." "I was looking for anything about what our parents were talking about yesterday." "You know how they were saying something about that something happened the last time the vamps and the werewolves interacted." "I figured that maybe there had been another vampire-werewolf couple."

"And?"

"And I was right." "I found one of my clan members had kept a diary about a battle and how the that vampire-werewolf relationship had started it."

"Tell me about it."

"Well um it all started with a relationship between a werewolf named Jungkook and a vampire called Lisa."

"I have heard her name before!" "I remember I was at a clan event and the elders gathered around and they started talking about how a girl named Lisa was a disgrace to the Vamp Clan's name."

"Yes she was." "The clans tolerated their relationship for a while, but then something happened."

"WHAT?"

"They got pregnant." "Well Lisa did." "Not Jungkook." "Because you know...Jungkook was a boy...and Lisa w-"

"Yes I know what you mean."

"Okay." "Well that was the breaking point for both of the clans." "They were about to go into battle, but someone among the vamp clan suggested that they just kill Jungkook and Lisa, and the baby." "Well after they were killed the two clans forever had this thing against relationships with the two clans." "It turned out that the leaders of the clans had a thing for each other." "And when the clans found out about their relationship they went crazy." "The killed both the leaders and the went into a war type battle." "They called it The Battle of the Clans." "A lot of blood was shed that day." "They fought until there was only 5 members of each clan left." "From there they rebuilt the clans from scratch." "It has been centuries since this happened."

"Wow."

"Yeah wow." "Listen Jennie." "I don't want you to get hurt." "So we need to breakup."

"Breaking up with you will hurt me more than anything."

"Seeing you get killed will hurt me more than anything."

"Can I at least kiss you one last time?"

"JENNIE KIM WHAT DID I TELL YOU," Jennie's father's voice boomed from behind her.

------------------------------------------------
A/n: Not gonna lie. That picture scared me and it is like 1 in the morning.#NoSleep💜💜💜