11

"How did you like my little message," your father said to Mr. Kim.

"You think you can kill my good friend and get away with it?"

"I think that now we are even, Mr. Kim." "Don't you?"

"I have done nothing to you!" "Yet you come in my house and start killing people for no reason."

"You have do nothing to me?"

"Yes, nothing to you."

"You have nothing directly to me, but you have affected me." "You better be glad that I didn't kill you instead!"

"Would you be so generous as to elaborate on what you are speaking to me about?"

"You hurt your on daughter."

"Even if I did it would be none of your business would it?"

"It is my business, because your daughter is in love with my kid." "And yes it is obvious that you did hurt her."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Okay how about this." "Your daughter left my house to go for a walk." "When she got back she was beaten and scratched."

"Okay."

"She also said it was you who did it to her before she passed out."

"So...my daughter dislikes me, she could have just been blaming it on me because of her resent."

"She had the word hybrid cut into her stomach." "I believe that was a reference to the baby that she was carrying right?" "Because she is mixed."

"That could be anyone."

"I am pretty sure that you and your wife are the only ones that know about that baby." "If anyone else would have done that the word would have been spread and we would be preparing for battle at this very moment." "And I know Jennie is strong, you are probably to only one from the vamp clan that could defeat her that badly."

"I don't have time to play games with you, Mr. l/n."

"You hurt my daughter and it is not acceptable." "You try anything like that again and I will have your ass Mr. Kim."

"Your daughter?"

"Yes." "It is clear that she isn't your kid by the treatment you give her." "Someone has to parent her."

"Prepare for something worse that battle Mr. l/n." "Because you just started something that you aren't prepared for," Mr. Kim said flying off.