19

"Wait, can you explain this again. I still don't understand how I basically came back from the dead."

You and Jennie sat on the couch as you listened to your father.

"It was the tears of a hybrid."

"What is that exactly," Jennie asked.

You moved closer and grasped Jennie's hand. She gave you a nod in reassurance.

"Your daughter is a hybrid. Half vampire and half werewolf. Our ancestors talked about the tears of a baby hybrid in their old legends. The story was started by someone of the werewolf clan. An old werewolf came back from his morning run one day..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is the alpha???"

An old wolf by the name of Goro came frantically running the the Alpha male and female's quarters.

"What is it Goro," the guard said.

Back in this time, the tension between the vamps and werewolves was high. The Alphas had to be protected at all costs.

"I need to speak to clan leader Lovel!"

"He doesn't need to be disturbed with your nonsense again!"

"Stand down clan member Fynn. I will speak with Goro."

"Thank you, Lovel."

Goro followed Lovel into Lovel's living quarters and sat on his couch.

"What is so important Goro?"

"I saw some humans in the woods today!"

"Here we go again. Have you not learned to keep out of contact with them. They are dangerous."

"Well...they showed me something."

"What?"

"It was a story book. A fairytale story book."

"Okay."

"It told the story of a werewolf and a vamp clan. One person from the camp clan and one person from the werewolf clan fell in love. They had a baby."

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

"They were very secretive."

"Continue."

"So, they had the baby. After that the girl from the camp clan moved in with the girl/boy from the werewolf clan. The father from the vamp clan did not approve, but the father from our clan was accepting. The father from the camp clan did not like this. He hurt his daughter and killed the Alpha female. They went to battle after that and the girl from the vamp clan was killed. She was brought back to life though. With the tears of her..."

"NONSENSE! GET THIS MAN OUT OF MY QUARTERS NOW!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, the story was of me and y/n?"

"This story was originally for Lisa and Jungkook, but the camp leader found out about this legend and killed them. I guess history just repeated itself. Now, I will leave you two alone to talk."

Your father left the room and you turned to Jennie.

"So..."

"So..."

"Crazy right? You just died and came back to life."

"Yeah, it is."

"I am still mad at you. You should not have come to the battle."

"I know, but I couldn't lose you either."

"I love you, y/n," she sighed laying her head on your shoulder.

"I love you too, Jennie."

You tilted her chin up and kissed her gently. She climbed up and straddled your lap, wrapping her arms around your neck. You placed your hands on her hips and pulled her flush onto you. You smirked hearing her quietly moan.

"Momma!"

Michu walked into the room and climbed on the couch beside you two.

"When did she learn that?!"

"Earlier today."

"Wow," she said picking up Michu.

"Yeah. Kind of shocked me too. I think she was practicing for you."

"Mhm."

"Really though, I love you, Jennie Kim. Don't die on me again."

"I promise I won't. I love you too, y/n."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I think one more chapter guys😁