7

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SEEING HER?!" "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" "AND NOW WHAT?" "SHE IS PREGNANT WITH SOME CROSS BREED!"

"Dad stop please, you are going to kill him/her."

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK RIGHT NOW!" "IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU GOING AROUND AND BEING A WHORE WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS SITUATION RIGHT NOW!" "AND IT WOULD NOT BE SO BAD IF SHE/HE WAS DEAD RIGHT NOW!"

Flashback

"I love you Jennie."

"I love you too y/n." "Now go before you get caught," she said giving you a kiss.

"Okay fly safe," you said running off.

Just as you were running you felt someone grab your arm.

"Jennie I have you to go," you said still looking straight ahead.

No reply

"Jennie, come on," you said trying to loosen her grip. "If I give you another kiss will you let me go," you said turning around.

Instead of being faced with Jennie you were faced with her father instead.

"Hello Mr. Kim."

"Hello Miss/ Mister l/n."

"You wouldn't happen to want a kiss too, would you?"

Instead of replying to you he grabbed you by your throat, pick you up off of the ground, and slammed your back into a tree.

End of Flashback

"Dad please don't hurt y/n,"Jennie said from the ground sobbing.

"WHY SHOULD I NOT?"

"I will stay away from him/her." "I promise." "Just please don't hurt him/her."

"IF I RECALL YOU TOLD ME THIS ONCE BEFORE AND NOW YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH THAT THING!"

With all of the strength you had left you hit Mr. Kim in his cheek. He stumbled back holding his jaw. He looked up with pure red eyes.

"My daughter is not a thing." "Her name is Michu."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." "MY AND JENNIE'S DAUGHTER'S NAME IS MICHU!"

Mr. Kim ran towards you and tried to hit you but you blocked it. Then in a flash he flew behind you and hit the backs of your knees, making you fall to the ground. He towered above you and began to kick you.

You tried to get up and fight back, but he was to strong.

"STOP," Jennie yelled in between sobs.

"GO HOME JENNIE," her father yelled.

"NO, LEAVE Y/N ALONE!" "I LOVE HIM/HER!"

"You what," her father said turning away from you.

"I love y/n."

"Well okay." "If you are going to go against me I can't stop you." "Let me tell you though that if you are going to love a werewolf you can't live in my household." "If you would like to come live with me then you must stay away from that thing and you must kill that thing in your stomach."

"You want me to kill my baby?" "Your granddaughter."

"That thing in your stomach is not apart of my family." "So tell me what you choose Jennie."

"Not you." "Good bye father."

"Okay, good bye daughter." "I wish you the best."

"No you don't."

"You're right, I don't," he said flying off.

Jennie watched him fly off and came running to you.

"Are you okay," she said putting your head in her lap.

"No, not really," you said through hooded eyes. "Jennie go home."

"And leave you here to dye?" "No."

"I am fine."

"Okay, stand up then."

You tried to stand up, but fell right back to the ground.

"I am taking you home."

"NO!" "My parents would rip you to pieces."

"I would rather worry more about you staying alive right now."

Before you could protest you started to feel dizzy.

"Jennie..."

"Y/n," Jennie said shaking you. "Crap," she said flying off with you in her arms.