10

"Michu is here."

"What do you mean she is here?"

"She is born."

"Isn't it to early for that?"

"To be fair there has never been a mixed baby between the two clans." "We didn't know when she was going to come."

"Oh." "Is Jennie awake yet?"

"She refuses to rest until you see Michu."

"Okay."

"Go on ahead." "Go meet your daughter."

You walked to your family's guestroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in," you heard Jennie shout.

You walked in and saw Jennie holding a bundle of blankets. You walked closer to her and she moved the blanket so you could see your daughter's face.

"She is so cute," Jennie said.

"Her big brown eyes are so adorable."

"Yeah." "What do we do now," she said handing Michu to you.

"About what?"

"Well Michu is born now." "Word is going to get out about her sooner or later." "You know what the result is going to be."

"I start training tomorrow." "I will prepare for battle." "In the mean time let's now worry about that." "Let's think about this beautiful princess," you said holding Michu's hand.

"Hey guys I am going to step out for a while," your father said from the doorway.

"Where are you going?"

"I just have some business to go take care of."

"Your eyes are red father." "I know you are angry about something."

"This is none of your concern y/n!"

"I just don't want you to do anything stupid."

"I am sorry." "Don't worry I will be fine."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too father."

"What was that all about," Jennie asked you.

"I have no idea." "But I have never seen him that angry before." "His eyes have never turned pure red before."

"Oh."

"I have a feeling he is about to bring a storm." "And it is going to affect all of us in the worst way possible."