2

"Took you long enough," Jennie said looking up at you.

"How did you know I was here," you said jumping down from a tree.

"Why did you want to meet me?"

"I wanted to confess something to you."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Let's go sit on those tree stumps."

"Okay, this sounds serious," you said sitting down.

"It's because it is." "I need to tell you something about my parents."

"What is it?"

"Well you know I am apart of the Vampire Clan right?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever heard of the leading vampire clan?" "Like do you know about them?"

"Yeah my family hates them." "I hear about them all of the time."

"My father is the head of that clan."

"So that means..."

"Yes my daughter, Jennie Kim, is a member of the Kim Clan," a man in a black suit said standing behind Jennie.

"Hi daddy."

"Jennie you know what I have to do now right?"

"Please don't dad!" "Don't kill him/her!" "I will never see him/her again!" "Just don't kill him/her!"

"Don't worry Ms. Kim nothing like that is going to happen," your father said walking up behind you.

"Keep your kid away from ours'," Jennie's mom said walking up beside Mr. Kim.

"Well we should be saying the same thing to you," your mom said walking up behind you.

"Next time I will will kill her." "You know what happened the last time the vamps and the werewolves interacted." "We don't need something like that to happen again," Mr. Kim said to your father. "Come on Jennie."

"Y/n stay away from that girl." "I don't want you to get hurt."

"What happened the last time the two clans interacted?"

"That is something I would rather not have to tell you about." "Let's go home."

'What happened the last time?'