6

"You opened the box and pulled out a tiny shirt." "Really?" "I don't think it will fit Jennie."

"Just read it."

"Okay." "Daddy's/Momma's little princess," you read aloud.

"So..."

"I don't think this will fit you either Jennie."

"Are you that dense y/n?"

"What do you mean dense." "Is there something that I should be getting from this?"

"Yes."

"Um...nothing comes to mind."

"Think back to a couple of weeks ago."

"Very descriptive Jennie."

"You remember when we came to the woods that day and found that little abandoned shed." "And we went in there and you know..."

"When we had-"

"Yes!"

"What about it?" "You want to go find that shed again?"

"GOD NO!" "Is that all you think about!"

"No, I was just wondering if that's what you were talking about!"

"You really don't get it do you?"

"Nope."

"Okay...I don't want to outright and tell you about it."

"Why not?"

"Because it is supposed to be cute."

"Just tell me."

"No." "It has to be cute!"

"Okay, be cute then."

"What do you think about the name...Michu?"

"It is cute, what about it though?

"OMG, Y/N I AM PREGENANT!"(If you are a girl pretend that you can get her pregnant)

"Oh cool...wait what?!"

"I am pregnant with your little princess!"

"Okay."

"Is that all you have to say?"

All of a sudden Jennie saw you run off into the woods. She began to get teary eyed and put her head in her hands. A bout two minutes later she heard rumbling tree above her. She looked up and you jumped down from the tree smiling like an idiot.

"Look," you said holding out your arms. "I got a bottle, and a pacifier, and some toys, a-a-and some clothes, and-," you were cut off by Jennie's lips against yours.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Jennie." "But...I just thought about something."

"What is it?"

"What about our parents?" "Because you know that she will be here in about what 2 months?"

"Yeah, I am trying to work on that now." "Don't worry about her."

"I am not worried about the baby, I will protect her...I am worried about what will happen when they figure out about the baby." "Last time this happened a battle started." "If another battle starts no one will be left, we are the last clans of our kind."

"I have made a human friend." "She told me that she will watch over little Michu." "She will hide her." "Maybe we can get out of the battle together and go get little Michu and live out the rest of our lives?"

"Okay." "I should get home, it's almost morning."

"Yeah." "Bye, I love you."

"Love you too." "Love you too little Michu," you said bending down talking to Jennie's stomach. "You are already showing."

"Yeah, these little guys develop fast." "And her being half and half means that she is growing twice as fast."

"I love you Jennie."

"I love you too y/n." "Now go before you get caught," she said giving you a kiss.

"Okay fly safe," you said running off.

'I hope everything with Michu will be okay."

-------------------------------

A/n: Sorry for not updating you guys. I was busy with school and the new upcoming Jennie x Reader story.😉