Chapitre 1

The huge hall was crowded with rich and richer snobs, dressed with the most expensive piece of cloth they could afford and with the biggest diamond rings, bracelets and necklaces. Hairstyles for thousands on top of heads full with nothing but money. Some of them have even came with their private jets parked at the private airport of the mansion just to show of how more richer they are than the others.

But what else was expected from these kind of events. Rich snobs flexing on each other with their money because they don't have anything else. Actually no, they did. A few mansions a round the world, many cars, casinos, bars, hotels and what whether not more. That's why these kind of places were guarded literally by a whole army. It's was impossible for an outlier to get anyway near than a kilometer. It was impossible to get in uninvited and unnoticed.

But they had their ways. Lucas and Yuqi may not had invitations but as part of the Zhong's people they had someone to get them in. It doesn't matter who they worked for because as long someone pays more there will always be traitors. But that was just fine for their boss and for them now because they had mission on which could be said that their life depended - they were either out with the order or caught and most likely killed for burglary and theft.

The two were walking slowly between the others, not looking less expensive, red long velvet dress with matching costume accompanied with a lot of jewelry, and wearing more artificial smiles, saluting some of them and just nodding at others. Yuqi's small figure was leading them as the boy behind didn't dare to move more than a few centimeters from her, following around like a puppy.

Their target was an old pimp whose men had recently robbed one of the Zhong's mansions and stole a rare red diamond. Killing his wasn't part of the plan but their boss allowed them to do it if was needed but the diamond had to be brought back.

- I will go to greet him while you bring me a new a glass of champagne.

The girl passed the glass still full of liquid to Lucas, wrinkling her nose to give him sign to start the mission. He caught her quickly before she disappeared in the crowd, turning her around, pressing her closer to him so he can whisper to her, not taking eyes of the target.

- I'm not very certain with the plan. Are you sure you'll be fine?

A nod.

- But can't we change it. What if we don't succeed?

The girl puffed annoyed.

- The boss wouldn't send us to the US for this if he knew that we will fail. Now grow a pair and go. Kun will take us at 11.

As she tried to pull apart Lucas pulled her back, kissing her hair.

- 10:57 by the pool. If he touch you I'll kill him. Good luck. Love you. He's still there.

- Yeah, yeah, okay. Love you too. Later.

Yuqi finally pulled away, going to the target's direction. She was far away from being calm but there was no place for chickening out. Her small figure was swinging between the others, her heart beating faster with each step.

The old man noticed her first. He directed her a smirk and went  at her way. The girl on her side somehow managed to give him a shy innocent smile. Unlike Lucas the man was short. Not like anyone was anyway near Lucas's height but this mad was especially short. Only a few centimeters taller than Yuqi and that was some kind of comfort for her. If she had to fight with him it would be easier.

He embraced her by the waist and started leading them to new direction.

- What is a beautiful girl like you doing here alone, sweetheart? Don't you have someone to guard you from all the guys here?

A chocked giggle went out of the girl's mouth and she only hoped that he haven't noticed.

- I lost. But you can help me, right?

The old man was literally undressing Yuqi with his filthy looks and she felt beyond disgusted but had to play it off. For the sake of the team.

They kept walking and the girl noticed people became less, panicking even more. Soon they turned on the right facing two huge guards who let them as soon as they saw who it was. Another turn to right and the man stopped them next to a door.

- Do you know where I'm taking you?

- Fun?

A loud laugh came from the man. The girl laughed shyly too in try to cover how nervous she felt. He grabbed her wrists, tracing his thumbs up and down of the inside of her arms.

- It will be indeed fun, sweety. And if you are being good you will also be rewarded. Okay?

Nod.

- Say it.

- Okay.

Taking the key out of the picked of this trousers, the man quickly unlocked the door, shoved the tiny girl inside following her and locking again, putting the key back from where he first took it.

The room smelled like sweat and was surprisingly small but with a huge bed in the middle of it. Yuqi really wanted to roll her eyes at how cliche it looked but her role didn't allow her to. She still kept her attention to the man behind her. She turned fast around when she heard loud noise and her heart stopped. The rare red diamond they looked for was actually a whole necklace and he was holding it right now. Her jaw was hanging and the man noticed it. He smirked again.

- You like it?

Nod.

- Do you want to try it?

Another nod.

He got closer and made a sign with his finger for the girl to turn around so he can put the necklace. She obeyed, catching her hair in a fist. As the diamonds payed on her collarbones she shivered from their coldness. When the man was ready he turned her around by the shoulders.

Yuqi truly looked like a doll at this moment. The red diamonds went with perfectly with the red velvet dress, her curly hair was falling around her face to her waist, porcelain skin but dark eyes and pink lips adorned her small face.

The man himself took his time to look at the girl in front of him. His dirty smirk appeared on his face again.

- Be a good girl for me now and I'll give you this. What do you say?

- Yes, sir.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, well, well. Look how's finally back lol. I'm alive with more shit upcoming so stay turned. Idk what this will turn out but, yeah, we'll see. Also a new JJP coming soon, woo. Good night from me uwu. Hope you like it❤️

VisionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara