You Wanna Dance?

We were hugging for longer than expected

We were hugging for longer than expected. Taehyung's back was facing the other members and I could see the youngest one and Jimin giggling in the corner.

I gave them the death stare and as they noticed, they panicked and scurried away.

I laughed to myself as we released our hug.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung asked. He was amused and looked back to what I was seeing.

"Haha, nothing to worry about oppa" I smiled at him.

"Well.. this was definitely a surprise! How did you plan all this?"

"I got in touch with manager oppa and he told me this was the best time to see you. He warned me that the other BTS members were gonna be here, so I took the opportunity to meet all the guys, since you wouldn't introduce me to them yourself."

I stuck my tongue out like a little kid.
No one stops me from doing what I wanna do.. except YG..

He threw up his hands in defence —

"Hey hey! I was going to arrange it... one day. Do you blame me for wanting you all for myself?"

I blushed and couldn't look at him.
He smiled at my reaction. He swung me beside him and put one arm around my shoulder.

"Alright, since you REALLY want to, let's go and hang out with the other guys"

I smiled at him as we walked to the rest of the Bangtan members.

Walking to the members with Lisa in my arms, I was super happy but super nervous was well

These guys better not mess things up..

The guys were huddled at the other end of the dance studio but smiled widely as we approached them.

Namjoon was his big ol self with a huge smile on his face. Jin was smirking at me, Suga was interested but not? If you get what I mean? Hobi was the sunshine he is, standing next to Joon with a bright smile on his face. Jimin was waving as we were walking to them and Jungkook stood nervously next to him, smiling softly.