Bangtansoyeondan.

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans and yelling from the living room/kitchen area

I annoyinging get out of bed to see what all the commotion was all about. I was hoping to sleep in on my second day off..

"YAH, why are you all so loud?!"

In the living room, Jungkook and Jimin were arguing about the game they were playing on the Nintendo WII while Jin and Suga were in the kitchen. 

They all focussed their attention on to me.

"Hyung! Jimin is being a sore loser! Tell him to accept the loss and get over it." Jungkook pouted.

"YAH Kook you little shit! He cheated!" and continued to wrestle with Kookie.

"Ahh Taehyung-ah, you're awake!" Jin forced a smile, trying to drown out the noise from the living room. 

"I know you had a long day yesterday, so I made you some food. Suga is HELPING me clean the dishes." He slapped his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Whatever" He shrugged it off. "Let me finish so I can go back to sleep.."

I laughed at Suga's reaction. 

Good ol' Suga and his old man habits.

"Wait, Yoongi. I have to tell you something"

He interrupted - "If it's about last night.. I already know."

I raised an eyebrow and my eyes glared straight into Jin.

"Don't look at me!" He held his hands up in his defence.

I then darted my eyes to the two babies wrestling on the ground. They stopped in the midst of their wrestle after they realised what was going on.

They quickly jumped up to defend themselves.

"Ani, Ani! It wasnt me!" They said in unison..

"You're all to blame.." Yoongi said. "You guys don't know the meaning of whisper and I could hear you from my room last night!"

"Oh..." I scratched my head nervously

 "...Well in that case....what do you think?" 

I wanted his honest opinion. He's probably the most honest person you'll ever meet. 

Next too Namjoon of course. 

He took his gloves off and walked towards me.

"Just be careful kid." and rustled my hair before leaving the room.

We were all in shock.

"Did Suga just-" 

"Just take it and cherish it. That's all  you're gonna get for another year." Jin said.

We all laughed.