Before the "Date" Pt.3 (Lisa)

Its Monday

Its Monday... my heart is pounding... Tuesday is almost here.... why am I so nervous?!

Its not like we're like... going on a date or anything...right?

Just two people trying to get to know each other... that's all...

I shake the thought and went back to the girls after having a short break in the recording studio.

We've been working on a few new songs and a new album but YG has plans not to release it for a while... I'm upset about it but can't complain - he's given me the opportunity to be apart of one of the biggest KPOP companies as a foreigner. I'm grateful for everything that has been given to me so far and worked hard to get here so there's no point in complaining about it.

It was about 6pm and we were wrecked.

"I'm so tired - my voice sounds like a croaking frog"

Jisoo was rubbing her throat while we walked over to the van.

"Haha, come on unnie - even as a frog, you sound like an angel"

I winked at her and put my arm around her shoulder

Jisoo is the oldest in the group I swear, if I wasn't maknae, she would be next in line..

We got into the van and headed for food before heading back to the dorm.

I was sitting next to Jisoo while Jennie and Rose sat next to each other but the chairs were facing each other.

THANK GOD we had a day off tomorrow. We've been at it for a good week an a half with no full day off so it feels so good.

Jennie & Jisoo are having a double Mummy-Daughter date tomorrow. Its so cute! It makes me miss my mum so much... but luckily there's face-time and I speak to her whenever I get the chance.

Chae is shopping with her sister tomorrow so everyone has plans.

Both Jennie and Jisoo was curious to know what I was getting up to...

"Any plans for tomorrow Lisa? I don't think you've told us what you're getting up to yet.."

I quickly darted my eyes at Rose as she was holding in a giggle.

"I think I'm just going to got for a bike ride tomorrow and do a bit a shopping." I smiled nervously without giving anything away.

"Oh that's nice! Are you going with anyone?" Rose asked...

I gave her the death stare and she just laughed.

Now Jennie and Jisoo were REALLY curious

"ARE YOU??????" Jisoo said as she grabbed my shoulder.

I looked at Jennie and she had a curious look on her face too.

I shook Jisoo's hand off - "YAH! Noone! Chae's just being an idiot trying to stir you two up"

Jennie looked at Jisoo & vice versa... 

I got nervous... time to play my special sympathy card...

"Look.. you guys have family you can see here and I don't really have anyone but you guys. But sometimes I like to spend time by myself and enjoy what I've got here.."

I showed them a big smile and their faces softened up.

Both Jisoo and Jennie gave me a hug across the seat.

"Awww hun, we'll always be here for you when you need us"

"Yeah, next time we'll make plans together so you're not alone"

As I was hugging them, I stuck my tongue out at Rose. She's gonna pay..

We got to the secluded restaurant, special to YG idols and staff members.

I got out of the car alongside with Rose.

"Are you crazy? You're lucky the "Family" card always works"

"HAHA, you're our precious maknae Lis, they can never be mad at you"

She gave me a wink and I pushed her slightly as we walked inside.

x