Joonie

"Hello, Taehyung's Phone

"Hello, Taehyung's Phone. Is this Lisa?"

Oh shit. Who was this?!

"Erm.. uh.. yes. Yes it is... Who am I speaking to?" 

By the sound his voice, I could kind of already guess who it was.

"Oh, my apologies. Hello, its RM from BTS but you can call me Namjoon." I could literally hear a smile come from the other side of the phone.

"Oh my gosh," I blurted out ".. its a pleasure to meet you!" 

At this point, I was fangirling.

"I really admire you work!" I said a bit too enthusiastically.

He laughed.

"Thank you so much. I love what you guys are doing as well, very different to what's out there already, and as you can see with what we put out, we like different."

"Haha, I can sorta see that."

"Are you after Taehyung?"

Oh yeah.. back to the call..

"Oh, uh yes please. But if he's busy, I can call another time.." 

"He's just in the shower but I'm sure he will be out soon. You can choose to talk to me while you wait if you'd like?"

What?

"Really?! I don't want to bother you.."

"It's no bother, really. I didn't have anything else to go to and it's fun talking to someone new" 

Theres that audible smile again.

"Ah, you're so kind. Thank you! And yes, I love meeting new people too!"

"No problem! Plus this gives me time to spill all the dirt I have on Tae.."

I raised an eyebrow.. this will be fun.

"Ooh, secrets? I like secrets."

"Haha, okay. If you tell him I told you this, he will kill me.."

I was intrugued.

"C'mon Joonie, get to it!"

"Ah, Joonie?" He chuckled.

"Oh sorry, haha. I have a habit of giving people nicknames. Bad habit I picked up from Jisoo unnie."

"Haha, it's cute! I like it!"

"Anyways, stop changing the subject!" 

"Haha alright, alright. There are two secrets that I'll tell you. Use them wisely.

One: He's been getting Jimin to learn your dances to your songs and he always takes your part because deep down he wants to be a low key rapper.. 

Two: Now this is the biggest one - he mumbles your name in his sleep."

I let out a soft gasp and covered my mouth.