Before the "Date" Pt. 4

Sorry its taking so long to get to the BIG FIRST DATE. But I wanted to add something cute in before they finally got together - please be patient! I promise to make the date chapters extra long ♥

 But I wanted to add something cute in before they finally got together - please be patient! I promise to make the date chapters extra long ♥

I was getting super nervous and couldn't sleep..

It was 9pm and we were planning to meet each other at 9am, enough time for a bike ride before lunch. 12 hours to go....

We hadn't spoken to each other all day and I was getting kinda worried.

I was back in my room and Joon (who I share my room with) was out late working on some music in his studio. Even on his days off, that guy is still working.

I laid in bed and had a movie on in the background. I was getting too giddy and fidgety so I decided to send her a text..

"Hey Lisa :) I know you've been busy and sorry if I'm bothering you right now...just wanted to text to make sure we're still on for tomorrow for 9am?"

I knew we were meeting at that time but I didn't know what to text her so I thought I'd use that as a way to start the conversation.

It was coming to 10pm and Lisa still hadn't text back.. 

I decided to leave it and went to see what Jimin and Jungkook was doing.

I walked in the living room to see Jungkook and Jimin on the VR set with Jungkook first on the headset. I ran up to him and jumped on his back, hoping to scare him!... It didn't work - he didn't even budge...

Jimin laughed as I failed to get Jungkook to lose his balance and fall on the ground but it was no use.. this kid is way too strong.

We sat and talked for a bit, waiting for Kookie to finish his turn.. whenever that was. He's good at gaming too believe it or not..

"Any news from.. you know who?" Jimin whispered to me.
Jimin knows everything that is happening at the moment.

"Nah, not yet. I sent her a text about an hour ago but haven't heard anything back yet.. Jimin, its only been a day and I already can't stand not talking to her." I sighed.

As I sighed, my phone beeped.
I lit up like fireworks and looked at Jimin with wide eyes.

....

We got back to the dorm and I rushed to mine and Chae' room

My phone died during the day and I've been HOPING to get a text from... you know...

Being completely dead, I needed to give it a few minutes before turning it on. 
While waiting, I left the room and went to the kitchen to make a warm hot chocolate - just what I needed after a long day.

Jennie & Jisoo were being old ladies and went to bed as soon as we got home.

Rose was busy nibbling on toast in the kitchen, sitting at the counter in her cute puppy pajamas.

"When are you NOT eating bread?"

"When I'm eating other things" she poked her tongue at me.

I laughed.. I don't know a smaller girl than Rose that eats as much as her. 

"What are you doing up anyways?"

"I needed something nice and warm to drink... and..... I can't sleep" I said nervously

I turned my face and hid from her shyly.

She suddenly got up, walked around the counter, grabbed me and dragged me to the couch.

"OMG, practice today has literally made me forget that we had a day off tomorrow.. and that you were going to see HIM." She was semi-yelling, clapping her hands and bouncing up and down on the couch. I had to calm her down before she woke up the elderly (hehe just kidding)

"Yah, shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We'll get into trouble from Unnie 1 & Unnie 2 in a minute!
Yeah its tomorrow and I'm so nervousssss Rose..."

"Girl, you will be fine. Don't worry! You know, you were smart to tell YG about this."

That's right. I told the big boss about our little get together when we were at practice today.

DONT GET ME WRONG... It was SO scary. My hands couldn't stop sweating and my heart felt like it was going to explode and I was going to die on the spot.

Btw the rumours are not true. YG can seem strict and brutal when it comes to his idols getting close to others, especially to the other gender and ESPECIALLY with us girls..

But I gathered the courage to tell him as I wanted to take Taehyung to the YG restaurant for dinner, hoping he will say yes to that of course.. We only planned for bike ride and lunch.

I sat down with him and told him my plans for the day.

To my surprise, he sat and listened before saying anything and took everything in. To an even bigger surprise, he smiled a soft smile.

"Lisa, I'm so glad you're making friends. Bringing you in as a foreigner, I knew things were going to be hard for you. And how you grew up is completely different to the korean culture. Since you've been here, you've been hard working and you never complain. I could see that you were accepting the culture and was adapting. 

Please have fun tomorrow - I trust you'll be responsible"

I was tearing up as he was talking. I gave him a massive hug before bowing and leaving the room.

"You have no idea how scary that was though.. It could've gone 2 ways and I am SO glad it went the good way" I slouched on the couch letting out a big sigh. Rose giggled as she lay her head on my shoulder.

30 seconds past and I heard my phone go off in my room.
I got up so quickly that I pushed Rose the opposite way making her fall on her side on the couch.

"HAHA sorry Rosie, but I have to check that" I smiled widely and ran off

"YAH LISA!" 

I was probably going to get a beating from her when she comes in the room later.

I jumped in bed and grabbed my phone.

I opened the text and smiled. It had been all day and I didn't think I'd actually hear from him.

I hit reply but before typing anything, I looked at the time stamp.

THAT WAS OVER AN HOUR AGO!

Ahh I hope he didn't think I was ignoring him!

I was typing really quickly.. not thinking about what I was saying and hit send...

x