The Night Before

Jimin was being as nosey as ever and side-hugged me while laying his head on my shoulder with the biggest smile on his face before I opened my text

"Go on... open it."

I sighed cause I knew I wouldn't be able to get away from him now..

I opened the text:

"OH MY GOD, I AM SO SORRY. My phone died and we've been practicing all day and my god I'm just so glad to be home. AND of course we're on for tomorrow! 9AM SHARP - don't be late mister!"

I laughed. She sounded like she was freaking out for some reason.. it was super cute.

And just like that, I felt another head on my shoulders. 

"Ooooooo who's that hyung?"

Only one person in the house calls me hyung...

"How long have you been there?!"

"I read the whole thing." standing there with a big fat grin on his face.

I literally palmed my face and walked away.

"I'll tell you tomorrow Jungkookie! Don't disturb me Jimin!" as I walked quickly towards my room.

"Yah hyung tell me now!" Jungkook was yelling as Jimin was holding him back while laughing.

I shut the door behind me, jumped into my bed and started typing..

T: "Haha don't be silly! Don't need to be sorry! Don't worry, I will be there at 9 on the dot :) You must've been super busy

T: "Haha don't be silly! Don't need to be sorry! Don't worry, I will be there at 9 on the dot :) You must've been super busy.. Hope you're resting up for tomorrow"

L: "I am - I'm in bed and getting ready for bed before I read your message. How are you not asleep yet?"

T: "Couldn't sleep! And I was getting a little worried when you didn't reply.."

L: "Ahhhhh I'm so sorry again! I wasn't gonna bail I swear!"

T: "Haha! I was kidding - don't worry. I trusted you ;)"

L: "Yah don't do that to me T_T and how would you know how to trust me? We haven't even met yet!"

T: "Mmmmm... I just have a feeling :) I mean, you're a good kid right?"

L: "Yah! Don't call me a kid! You're not even that much older... are you?"

T: "Am I older at all? Not trying to be rude, but how old are you?"

L: "Hey, I asked you first! I think haha"

T: "Haha I'm 20, turning 21 at the end of the year. Your turn."

L: "Oh old man, are you going to be able to keep up with me tomorrow? Haha I turned 19 in March :)"

T: "Yah I'll be fine! You can carry me around if I can't - you young ones are strong right?"

L: "Haha you can crawl everywhere"

T: "Wow, bully!"

L: "Haha! Anyway its getting late, I should get to bed - and you should too! We've got a big day ahead of us!"

T: "Ne, I will :) Sweet dreams kid - see you tomorrow!"

L: "YAH! You're annoying! Haha see you tomorrow :)"

Phew! I hope the last thing I said didn't give my surprise dinner away! Technically we did still have a long day ahead

I laid in bed trying to fall asleep but couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow - I hope everything turns out well!

I heard footsteps and quickly pretended to be asleep.

"Lisa you - Oh, you're asleep. Oopsies"

She walked over to me and started to pat my head

"Be careful tomorrow. I'll be there in the morning but then you're on your own. Don't get caught..."

I warmed up inside. God, I love my Rosie.

I got up real quickly and gave a big hug.

"I knew you weren't asleep..."

x