Blackpink's First Award Show Pt.4

The awards show is wrapping up which gives all the idols to say hi to each other briefly before heading back home

I was curious to know where Blackpink was. Or really - where Lisa was.

Do I really have the guts to go up to her and introduce myself? Properly this time?

The other members and I go around bowing to other groups and idols as we move towards the back of the venue towards the exit.

I sigh. Maybe at another award show..

Jungkook has got his arm around my shoulders as we are walking.

"Hyung, how cool was Blackpink?! I can't believe they've only just debuted! They're so pretty"

"Right?! They were amazing!"

As we were walking, Jungkook left my side and ran towards the others.

I was left walking at the back and pulled out my phone.

As we were heading towards the exit, I could hear chatter and congratulatory noises ahead in a room on the side. At this point, the other members are way ahead of me and stopped to chat to a few staff members.

As I look up, there she is! I see Lisa walking outside of the room on her own and pulls out her phone.

I freeze.

Took a deep breathe and mustered up the courage to speak to her.

"Lisa-ssi!"

I turned to whoever was calling out my name

It was him! Oh no... What do I do??

I decided to be polite, waved at him and gave him a smile.

He walks towards me with a big boxy smile on his face. We bowed at each other.

"Lisa-ssi. I just wanted to come by and apologise for what happened earlier.."

"Aniyo, why are you apologising for? I was the one that bumped into you!"

We both laughed. He's so easy-going.

"Ne, Lisa-ssi.. I hope you're okay and didn't get hurt. Why don't I make it up to you somehow?"

Huh? How was he going to do that? I looked at him, confused.

"Here, switch phones and we'll both save each others numbers in. I'll text you a time and day and you tell me if you can make it."

I hesitated a bit. I look around and there's hardly anyone around anymore. Our group stayed back in the dressing room to celebrate and looks like all the other idols have gone home.. I finally gave in. 

I smiled to myself and realised he was doing the same as he was saving his number onto my phone. We switched our phones back.

"Alright! I'll sort something out and text you later?"

"Ne, Taehyung sunbaenim" I nodded with a smile.

As he was about to turn around towards the exit, he glanced back and said

"Oh, and no need for formalities. Just call me Taehyung or Tae. Annyeong!!" and ran off to catch up with his members.

I was slightly shocked but managed to say bye back -

"A..A..Annyeong!" waving goodbye.

I was glad no one was around as I held my phone to my chest, closed my eyes and smiled widely.

That REALLY just happened..

One voice snapped me back into reality..

"Yah Lisa, was that Taehyung sunbaenim???"

It was Rose.

"Ne, remember that story I was going to tell you..." I said as I locked arms with her while we walked back inside the room...

x