Date Pt.3

I sat down at an empty table while Taehyung went to order some food

Tae was telling me that the he ajhussi that works in the cafe helps take care of the whole place and the back room is where he lives! It was very nice of bighit to give this man a place to call home.

"Lisa!" Taehyung called out to me from the counter. "Could you come here for a sec?"

As soon as I approached them, I bowed and introduced myself.

"Hello. I'm Lisa, nice to meet you" I smiled.

"Ahh what a polite young lady!"

I smiled widely and bowed at him again.

"Lisa, this is Mr. Park. He's the one I was telling you about."

"Can I ask you a question Mr. Park?"

"Of course dear."

"Do you live here alone?" I was curious.

"I live here with my wife." He smiled. "She's out buying groceries at the moment but if you're here long enough, you may be able to meet her."

I noticed Taehyung was watching and smiling me the whole time. I turned and poked my tongue out at him. He gave me a shocked look which made me laugh.

"Yah, Taehyung! Make sure you look after this girl. I don't always see you this happy." He winked at me and I blushed. I bowed shyly and walked back to my seat. Taehyung was laughing..

"Ne old man, I'll make sure she's in good hands!" He saluted like a soldier. 

Made me giggle like a baby.

As I was waiting for Taehyung to finish ordering and talking to Mr.Park, I pulled out my phone.

Had a couple of texts from Jisoo - I wondered what she wanted..

"Lisa, are you okay today? Jennie & I are finishing up early and Jennie is going back to her parents place. Was wondering what you were getting up to later?"

I checked the time - its was only 11am. This might be trouble. I hadn't told Jennie and Jisoo yet.. But it might be a good idea to introduce Tae to her...

I read her second message:

"Hey Lisa, we're thinking of finishing up around 2-2:30pm. I'll be happy to meet up with you then :) Let me know!"

The text wasn't sent that long ago and it was a while until 2.

I needed to come up with something....

I was walking back with food when I saw Lisa with

I was walking back with food when I saw Lisa with... a weird look on her face.

I sat down and broke her train of thought -

"What's wrong?"

"We might have a bit of a problem?" She showed me her phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows. This could be an issue...

"What should we do?" I asked her.

She started texting.. She must've thought of something.

"Let's meet her at the mall - I think it's time I finally introduce you to someone I know"

She smiled brightly. I could tell she wasn't too sure about her decision but I rolled with it. I'm sure we'll be okay...

We started to dig in and her face lit up.

"This is delicious! Did Mr. Park cook all this??" She asked while still stuffing her face.

"Haha yeah, he's an amazing cook. You eat very well Lisa"

She nodded "Mmm, Rosie & I pretty much work out to eat whatever we want hahaha. Jisoo & Jennie unnie like to watch what they eat but we love food too much."

I laughed. I loved it, she doesn't have a care in the world. How can one be so amazing..

"So you told Rose about us?" I asked her. I remember Lisa mentioning that Rose would help her today.

"Yeah. She was super supportive but I knew she was going to be. We've been really close for years and we share the same room. I don't think I could've hid this from her for long hahaha. 

So I decided to tell her instead. She helped me with my hair today!"

"It suits you too! Our hair matches today!" I flashed my boxy smile.

"Haha, it does too! What about Jimin sunbaenim?

"Non of the formalities Lisa! haha"

"Ahh sorry oppa, haha"

My heart melts every-time she calls me that.

"Anyways, Jimin was very jealous! haha, he loves you girls! We watched your debut together with JK & Jhope and you guys killed it! Can't wait to see what you guys will bring out.

He loves Rose's voice..." I tried to slide that in an obvious but non obvious way..

She bought it.

"Since we know about each other, we should hang out together one day!"

"Jimin would love that!" He owes me, forever.

We spent some time in the arcade area playing some games and just hanging out when time was catching up on us..

"Its 1:15pm already! We should get ready to go! I'll text Jisoo.." Lisa said as she grabbed her phone.

We were getting ready to leave when Lisa walked over the the Cafe to see Mr. Park.

"Ahjussi, thank you for the yummy food. I'll ask Taehyung to bring me here again next time!"

"Bye, beautiful.I'm sure I'll see you again.... won't I Taehyung-ah??"

They both turned to look at me.

I laughed shyly, rubbing the back of my head

"I guess I can bring you back next time"

"Woohoo!" Lisa said and hi-fived Mr.Park.

Who is she and where has she been all my life???

We were heading for the door, when I heard the keypad going off.

We looked at each other with wide-eyes.

Someone was coming in....

Third Party POV

Few moments before, outside of the alleyway.

"These kids are taking to long.. looks like I'm going to have to pay them a surprise visit.."

x